Toribash
Most of the eng dubs are pretty weak(there are some exceptions though). They seem so out of place most of the time and it just ruins the anime. The japanese voices can be annoying as well in some cases(extremely high pitched male voices for instance) but it still sounds more natural that way.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
you're my bro...
big boobs is awkward

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Yeah I agree with that. But I like enough size just to get a bit of cleavage. (In other words, you should still be able to see that she has boobs and that shes not a extreme flat chest)

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Shape is more important than size, imo. Quality over quantity.

^Truth about boobs.
Now trying to decide between Toradora or To Love-Ru..

If you're ready to see a lot of panty shots and boobs.. go To Love-Ru. But, if you want to stay with this "romantic" theme... go to Toradora!.
At first I only wanted to watch Eng dubbed anime but as time goes on I tried Eng subbed anime and the truth is sometimes its actually way better, I understand the story more that way. Plus I love the japanese accent.

Yeah...
I usually don't like english dub, sounds so unnatural, but when I watched Clannad dubbed, suprised me a bit... I really liked... I don't know why... but I liked...

Oh yeah... I almost forgot...
KURONEKO IT'S GODDAMM CUTE
Just finished Kamisama Hajimemashita, it was pretty good I guess, just not better than most other anime that I've seen.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
need new manga/anime that has silent type protagonist

i still need these
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
^
Prepare for HNNNNNNGH, at the end.

Lol whats HNNNNNNNGH meant to mean?
-----
Anyway I just finished toradora.

I'm going to miss it..