Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
There's a music thread? :o
Yes, bump it.. or link me to it

Already did
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
Should I get --this-- or --this--?
They also have a Sailormoon Crystal, Naruto Shippuden, and Kill la Kill,
but I'm not a fan of those series..
Will probably buy it tomorrow!
Dragon Ball or Sword Art Online?

They also had --this-- for $5(w/shipping) the other day, I bought it. :P
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Dec 2, 2014 at 06:01 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Wow, didn't notice the timer on the deal.. Dragon Ball still has 5-days left, but SAO ends today..
Took a chance and bought the SAO
$45 w/shipping
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nvm, they reposted the deal, and they also added Madoka Magica and Black Butler bag
What do they actually contain? Like posters and stuff?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Madoka
Do it

Too late, bought SAO
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
What do they actually contain? Like posters and stuff?

I don't know.. :r
The description says:
"This bundle includes a mystery grab bag with selected Sword Art Online products."
Claims it's a $100 value.
Anime-planet has just rolled out a new update adding personal suggestions making it easier to find animes that you like.

Read more about it in this link below.

http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=225602

I find this a very useful tool to have and happy they now have it.
Anime United