Toribash
ty for giving us a week or so
btw i dont think this game is about postin here in every two hours or something, go play , then play more.and the result will come
LoL
Hello, my name is Xneos.

For a long time my dream clan has been RelaxAll.

I have practiced wushu for 3 years just to be able to join. Today I found Xarus in a server and found out you guys are recruiting.

I think it would be a great honor if you guys let me join. I want to join because you all specialize in the mod I have been practicing at for a while. I want to help this clan from dying as well as becoming a valuable member.

I am active on forums and ingame. I know it doesn't look like it now but I am.

I will provide replays as I save them. Which shouldn't take me long.
i met him ingame. true story. his style is kinda cool, doing comebacks, kickin asses (mine aswell)

ps. use more relaxall but the rest is good
LoL
Great, you sound like a good passionate player. I trust xarus' opinion so just post some replays and im sure ill add u to the list.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It sounds like we're close to seeing another new member, I want to see him play ingame sometime or see some replays like Kickass said
Awe ya guys, for some reason I feel quite excited :>

F
Attached Files
Wushu 1.rpl (88.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Xneos; Jun 25, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
no to me and luke?
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Tbh i thought you guys had given up, ill add you to bigbro and watch your replays tomorrow if your still interested. Im really sorry too btw.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]