6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
The "how it was supposed to be" is awesome

Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
i liked "3vis mod", but "opener extreme" was cool too

Check this one out as well please ^^.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 16, 2008 at 09:13 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
meh 750 dojo?

dq:off

description: a sambo fight with both players a decent hieght in the air and standing with their backs to eachover, because of this the main aim is to get a nice high rebound on the flor from the drop and tackle the opponent in the air before grappling them down.

dude that okay? anything else i made need to change?
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
u owned the gravity :P

Thx. ^^
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
meh 750 dojo?

dq:off

description: a sambo fight with both players a decent hieght in the air and standing with their backs to eachover, because of this the main aim is to get a nice high rebound on the flor from the drop and tackle the opponent in the air before grappling them down.

dude that okay? anything else i made need to change?

It's that this fight will be almost endless with mf 1000 >.<
It's hard to bring myself to do this
I've been in Relax All for all to short of a time. But in the time I've been here, you've all shown me much. Sahee, Nikelaos, Skullo, and Starz, you've inspired me and taught me much about the game. I can't thank you enough.

Sadly, things are not as good as I make them seem. When I joined this clan, the style of relax was a suggestion and principle of the clan, and Wushu a favorite mode. Shortly thereafter, this principle pressed down even harder. It became a dogma, in Tlen's words. I entertained this vision for a time, thinking that it's Sahee's clan and he can do what he wants with it. But that's not certainly what I wanted to represent as an image of myself. These reasons have added up in my mind for a while now. As much as I wanted to remain here, I can't go on forcing myself to lie to myself and conform to something I don't believe in.

Alright? I hope there's no hard feelings, I would like to make sure the tag doesnt mean so much to all our friendships and remain fellow Bashers 'Til the end. Please don't hold it up against me, I still want to maintain all the friends I've gained here. And if you hate me for it, I'm deeply sorry for doing this. If we can't stay friends, at least forgive me and let us maintain a civilized relationship. -rep me if you feel it's necessary. But hopefully that's not the case and we can all stay friends, a change in tag doesn't mean a change in friendship. I'll still visit the server, and I'll still hang out with you guys all the time. Keep it Relaxed, guys.
[Freelance]CMon:Im here to take over RA servur!
[RelaxAll]Zmt70:>.>
[Freelance]CMon:maybe later when theres a little less people
[Freelance]CMon: *scurries*
Heh, I got -repped with a message: "Fuckin Clanhoppers"

Ah well. I deserve it
[Freelance]CMon:Im here to take over RA servur!
[RelaxAll]Zmt70:>.>
[Freelance]CMon:maybe later when theres a little less people
[Freelance]CMon: *scurries*
Eh I talked with zmt about it...

Anyway - let me sum this up: once you learn to Relax, there won't be need to give you more hints, right? So topic will calm down.
RelaxAll is changing now. It might confuse some people, but give it a lil time. It will calm down as well. And you'll see you in good clan with new skills etc.
Such crazy mods are here to put people into impro-only situations - just to give them possibility to elevate their understanding of Toribash physics, while putting their opponents in same situation. So you aren't kinda screwed cause you were stylish, and he was acting "cheap".

And some thing that needs to be cleared up - it's not forbidden to use hold >.<
Proper mix of all for joints states gives you best possibilities.

And I hate to explain my decisions, but all that is just to kinda "force" people into such rare condition to make them develop their own styles. Their own movement, openers etc. To finally get the hang of Toribash soul.
if you don't want to impro - maybe Toribash isn't best choice for you. It's make-your-own-custom-moves kinda game. You want to be repetitive as the rest - try mortal combat or something. Toribash has more possibilities than most of people seem to realize and utilize.

I don't want to support "quiting" threads, so I tend not to post on such things, just stepping over it, and keep going untroubled, but I think that some opinions need to be clarified.

I often ask people not to judge me, just trust me and follow, I'm going in good direction (or let's say: "Only after you feel the full gravity of my actions should you judge my choices." - Kain, LegacyOfKain),
but I see people here get confused. So please - and I say it again - speak up, and let me make you understand that where were heading is a place that you'll definitely want to stay. We just took a long turn after I finally executed what I was asking for for months, but those who hold on, and must you see that clearly - you're in, after kicking period, so you're good to stay >.< - should stay in and enjoy the ride.

Anyway please pm me rather than make a thread.
It's really not pleasant to have such threads here :/ (though I don't want you , zmt, to regret making that thread).

Just relax. In a chill way. And enjoy your stay.