Endurance Onslaught 6.0
afebnerdonvoernoepefc[a,cfa[,[ ,egkkkkggl;dfasdsfas;fhqwr[qrqyruz.cvcnv [[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
/2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

SOMEONE SEND THE IP CAUSE I CAN'T CAUSE I'M GOING TO SLEEP, KAY.
Fuck.
I have to honest though, this isn't the Eqpk as you know him/her.... This account was given to me, by my friend.... I won't take any offence if you want to kick me from the clan for that reason.
League of Legends > Heroes of Newerth
LE FUUU YOU DIFFERENT EQPK.
THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HOW YOU SAID SOMETHING SOMETHING COME BACK TO TORIBASH. EXPLAIN, I AM CONFUSED.
Fuck.
That was her message if you guys asked.... sorry to get your hopes up.... I was always following the forums though, so I was basically there the entire time. I still don't understand why she put the last sentence in the message if she wasn't going to play.....

EDIT: To be honest.... the sentence would make sense, if I were supposed to act like her.... Maybe she did want me to act like her.... Maybe I just ****ed up the plan..... Probably should have told me something like that....
Last edited by EQPK; Oct 30, 2011 at 05:50 AM.
No I am not a girl, and basically the account was given to me. She said she probably won't be playing anytime soon. Which is why I can understand if you don't want me in your clan, because I'm not actually the person who signed up for it. I'm sorry for the confusion, I just though I had to say that before I actually started playing Toribash again.
I see.

You're not the same person who we accepted into the clan, so it's appropriate if you leave. You could certainly hang around if you're in the mood to join us as yourself, and apply as per usual.
That's fine by me. Now.... How do I leave?

On another note, I probably will try to join later on.