Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I made a fantasy csgo team thingy for ESWC, it was turning out so well until I found out C9 and nV were facing eachother :c

points are calculated from # of kills, tiebreaker is the amount of time before the first kill is made on the last round of the last map of the tournament
so pissed i missed the NAVI vs Renegades, I was going to go all in on renegades too with 20 dollars which would of been around 168 in value. so salty
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
so pissed i missed the NAVI vs Renegades, I was going to go all in on renegades too with 20 dollars which would of been around 168 in value. so salty

I think Renegades can take Train, so they might be able to win it. Rip your bet though...

I am officially a FlipSid3 fangay after that game against NiP. First knife too!

Thx s1mple

S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
I think Renegades can take Train, so they might be able to win it. Rip your bet though...

I am officially a FlipSid3 fangay after that game against NiP. First knife too!

Thx s1mple

that could of been mine if i put more down on that match. ;^(
nice though i'd covert to there fangay if they get me a knife

Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post

that made my day, but they lost so that's 20 dollars won in my eyes :^)
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
RNG shouldn't have even been there in the first place lmao. Should've been CLG vs Na'Vi.

I wouldn't bet 10 cents on RNG in that match

Renegades are a lot better than they're given credit for (imo) cause they can really only play aussie teams except when they're invited to majors

Anyone remember when they 16-0'd Trident and jks didn't die a single round?

also Vox Eminor was a WAY cooler name than Renegades
So i just played a game of compet today, my team was fucking around but that was alright because i had a lot of fun, but bc of that im gnm, what ever worth it :^)
the next game we got 2 supreme smurfs, which crushed my mood.

and does 'LGB' even deserve to be a tier 2 team?

also post count ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by BANG; Jul 12, 2015 at 07:03 AM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
You can't even call smurf on that.

You absolutely can; the difference between a global and a DMG is absolutely huge.

If you are calling cheats based on someone's score and nothing else, they are likely not cheating.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I almost feel more comfortable up close with an M4A1

M4A4 master race. =^)
So i just played a game of compet today, my team was fucking around but that was alright because i had a lot of fun, but bc of that im gnm, what ever worth it :^)

I love teams like those, they make the game so much more fun imo. Too bad for your next game with the smurfs. I haven't experienced them much at all, but I've felt how bad it is to get destroyed before (because of bad teammates, etc).
am dumb