Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by giremane View Post
Hello, my name is giremane, i am a black belt i play toribash a lot, my favorite mods are greykido, ABD, and mushu. I am forum active ive played toribash for about a year now ive got a lot of experience playing toribash its one of my biggest hobbies, my second biggest is my sport soccer i've play soccer for about three years now. My previous clan was Drunken Masters but now they have become somewhat inactive and not really doing wars. I could be a great addition to [Nitro] i am a great player with a good attitude, i lose with pride i've had others help me get as experienced as i am but i'm more of a self taught person.

Hello again, my real name is Nathan, I am 12 years old, ive been into video games for almost my whole life, ive played soccer since i was 4-5 i think. I am a A-B student and I am a good student. I have a lot of friends inside toribash and out. I am friends with Banana's even though its not a easier entry but i just wanted to throw it in. I think [Nitro] is a wonderful clan they have grown a lot since i got my first clan which was (godly) they fell apart when their creators Tully3 and Jaxonia (now Error) left.

No~
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Hello, my name is giremane, i am a black belt i play toribash a lot, my favorite mods are greykido, ABD, and mushu. I am forum active ive played toribash for about a year now ive got a lot of experience playing toribash its one of my biggest hobbies, my second biggest is my sport soccer i've play soccer for about three years now. My previous clan was Drunken Masters but now they have become somewhat inactive and not really doing wars. I could be a great addition to [Nitro] i am a great player with a good attitude, i lose with pride i've had others help me get as experienced as i am but i'm more of a self taught person.

Hello again, my real name is Nathan, I am 12 years old, ive been into video games for almost my whole life, ive played soccer since i was 4-5 i think. I am a A-B student and I am a good student. I have a lot of friends inside toribash and out. I am friends with Banana's even though its not a easier entry but i just wanted to throw it in. I think [Nitro] is a wonderful clan they have grown a lot since i got my first clan which was (godly) they fell apart when their creators Tully3 and Jaxonia (now Error) left.

No thanks.

Read the examples and reapply in a week or two if you're that dedicated.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Yes I would prefer that it happens today at around 9pm -6GMT or so. And you don't need to waste your money on this practice event Vokster, so it will be bragging rights for now.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015

You left before Godly even fell apart. Godly didn't fall apart when Jaxonia and Tully left, it fell apart when Derpy came to power. That just shows a lack of dedication.
And. How many times do I have to say it? Do you guys not know how to properly capitalize and apostrophize?

DENIED

If you have any questions about your application or your denial they may be submitted to me in a PM.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 13, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Unnecessary at this point but NO
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
But without incentive, it'll be so boring. How about 1tc?
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
lol sure.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Oh boy I'm gonna join the fun: No.
Now no one else do that anymore after valt says the final verdict.
So is the color war today? Cuz I made an armband just for the occasion
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad