Toribash
Originally Posted by KrossStep View Post
What was wrong with my application?

It was sub-par, compare it with other applications
PM me with any and all questions
I have a quick question.
What is the typical wait time for applicants.
I have some things coming up, and I can't anticipate being invited during that time.
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
I have a quick question.
What is the typical wait time for applicants.
I have some things coming up, and I can't anticipate being invited during that time.

Until you get accepted into trial, if you do so ... then like 2/3 days
And if you get into trial ... then like a week more to get you know and give our final decision

I hope I helped you out
~Tres
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Until you get accepted into trial, if you do so ... then like 2/3 days
And if you get into trial ... then like a week more to get you know and give our final decision

I hope I helped you out
~Tres

Thanks for the quick reply.
I assume we are both in the same boat as a Finals week approach in 4 days. I pray to the high school gods to guide me through these finals, and I pray to them for you as well. I am atheist to all but Calculatron, lord of math, Fallin' n' shit, lord of physics, Oui Oui Baguette, god of french, and so on, so fourth.

You will NOT be penalized for inactivity in the following week. Any new applicants will NOT be expected to be active in the next week, specifically if you are U.S based. Please, feel NO pressure about Obey, your grades are FAR more important that toribash and I understand that completely.
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
I assume we are both in the same boat as a Finals week approach in 4 days. I pray to the high school gods to guide me through these finals, and I pray to them for you as well. I am atheist to all but Calculatron, lord of math, Fallin' n' shit, lord of physics, Oui Oui Baguette, god of french, and so on, so fourth.

You will NOT be penalized for inactivity in the following week. Any new applicants will NOT be expected to be active in the next week, specifically if you are U.S based. Please, feel NO pressure about Obey, your grades are FAR more important that toribash and I understand that completely.

Indeed.
I have finals and I am anticipating a very important thing on May 19th.
And I'm not even entirely sure that the thing would arrive that day.
Thanks for understanding that m8