Toribash
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
omg pls someone help me edit the replay i put in the replay thread Ive been trying to skeet ukes head for like 2 hours now

i cn't skeet, if i remembered how i would really help.

anyways, we need to start a new topic here

i wonder how serious Habits is with the event. it's been a week
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
omg pls someone help me edit the replay i put in the replay thread Ive been trying to skeet ukes head for like 2 hours now

done

I'll accept tc, a namechange, and blowjobs as payment

nah I'm just kidding

GL on replay making if you're going to do that stuff

I'll always be around for CnC
I'm just gamin' man
i could get into repla making if i relearned all the editing quick controls and commands again cause they most likey are going to change soon with 5.0
-----
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
i cn't skeet, if i remembered how i would really help.

anyways, we need to start a new topic here

i wonder how serious Habits is with the event. it's been a week

all i know is we better gat some kind of prize
Last edited by Fates; Jul 10, 2015 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
i'm not too into the kind of rek uke rpls. i like to do demo replays where its me experimenting with certain keks and spinerinos.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Ask Lucie she is the best one we have and since illuminati is out rn I dont know anyone else im only good at 1 fps parkour (Which takes too long for me to do it with other people)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I'm back guys! Feels good to sleep in your bed and play video games. BTW the summer camp was awesome
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.