Toribash

Mercykiller (again)

K so mercykiller is still fucking pissing me off and being probably the worst clan member to another member. He makes fun of me being banned for a stupid reason, steals my nudges, then lies to the op and makes fun of me getting banned again. This is all because he asked for 500K and I said no. Really m8? I'm not giving you 500K just because you're in my clan. Oh yeah and because a friend bought 10nudges and gave them to me he got mad because he didn't give it to him. Thing is the guy doesn't even know him let alone like him. Does he even life? Help please!

Him annoying other people

Last edited by LightRay; Jul 8, 2015 at 03:03 PM.
Why Your crying Now : D?
Also Your Banned Now .. When You comeback we will talk about this ,
I mean to everyone accept my clan members not your business :]
Have Fun waiting 1 month .. then we can talk bro ..
The real question is why are you such a dick? Also the 'Why Your crying Now' doesn't even make any sense because A) your grammar and spelling is LITERALLY cancer and B) I'm not crying over a ban like you did when you got rejected by those clans. I really don't care about your 7 year old comebacks. Seriously, go fire shots at the shooting round cos you're just gonna hurt yourself in the end.

So now I'm not allowed to post on this thread just because I'm an alt. 'Invaders welcome'. Mercykiller you're not the leader or co or have any authority about me posting here so if anyone should shut up, you should. And no, of course I'm not going to give you 500K get over it!
Last edited by LightRay; Jul 8, 2015 at 03:20 PM.
Umm How are You Know ?
Not answering you again..
1 More post You Will Get reported..Unknow Player comes to thread and start swearing :]
Ehm I am a know player. I am zhuyuan? Seriously get the context from what I said before. What a dumbass. Your grammar makes me die!

Also you have no right to report me on forums because I'm in the clan for god's sake. Is zeus or masterfate around
Originally Posted by LightRay View Post

Mercykiller (again)

K so mercykiller is still fucking pissing me off and being probably the worst clan member to another member. He makes fun of me being banned for a stupid reason, steals my nudges, then lies to the op and makes fun of me getting banned again. This is all because he asked for 500K and I said no. Really m8? I'm not giving you 500K just because you're in my clan. Oh yeah and because a friend bought 10nudges and gave them to me he got mad because he didn't give it to him. Thing is the guy doesn't even know him let alone like him. Does he even life? Help please!

Him annoying other people

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Why Your crying Now : D?
Also Your Banned Now .. When You comeback we will talk about this ,
I mean to everyone accept my clan members not your business :]
Have Fun waiting 1 month .. then we can talk bro ..

The real question is why are you such a dick? Also the 'Why Your crying Now' doesn't even make any sense because A) your grammar and spelling is LITERALLY cancer and B) I'm not crying over a ban like you did when you got rejected by those clans. I really don't care about your 7 year old comebacks. Seriously, go fire shots at the shooting round cos you're just gonna hurt yourself in the end.

So now I'm not allowed to post on this thread just because I'm an alt. 'Invaders welcome'. Mercykiller you're not the leader or co or have any authority about me posting here so if anyone should shut up, you should. And no, of course I'm not going to give you 500K get over it!

Umm How are You Know ?
Not answering you again..
1 More post You Will Get reported..Unknow Player comes to thread and start swearing :]

Ehm I am a know player. I am zhuyuan? Seriously get the context from what I said before. What a dumbass. Your grammar makes me die!

Also you have no right to report me on forums because I'm in the clan for god's sake. Is zeus or masterfate around

Oh For Fucks sake what is wrong. Like for real is it THAT serious that you two need to argue with each other. ZhuYuan, Arguing any further will only cause all of us more problems. Mercy... a couple of things actually? First, what do you need 500k for so badly that you need to pester ZhuYuan for it? Second, ZhuYuan is NOT the bank for the clan so there should be no reason for you to ask him for such a large sum of money. Also, Him and his alts- unless they are blacklisted- are allowed to post here banned or not. We have never BANISHED anyone from the talkthread. For both of you there is a setting in your CP that allows you to ignore each others posts so they will not show up on the forum so you can stop bickering like 10 year olds. Its either that or you find it in your hearts to leave your differences aside and work together like true clansmen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Dear Lightray,
Umm as I see (invaders welcome)
But Not Invaders who swears,cries,..Just annoy people..Mean Invaders..We don't want to get our thread with spams..swears..
Replying this will cause a report..
Okay You want Master or Zeus .. they will see this anyways ..
Also about your not co or leader .. I am not :] You said something right :o
about having No right to report I am free to do whatever I want..None can stops me..
In every post You right You complain about My grammar Maybe Cause English ain't My main language I think..(having nothing to fill Your post every time so you spam it every post xD)
Dear Lightray,
But Not Invaders who swears,cries,..Just annoy people..Mean Invaders..We don't want to get our thread with spams..swears..
Replying this will cause a report..
Okay You want Master or Zeus .. they will see this anyways ..
Also about your not co or leader .. I am not :] You said something right :o
about having No right to report I am free to do whatever I want..None can stops me..
In every post You right You complain about My grammar Maybe Cause English ain't My main language I think..(having nothing to fill Your post every time so you spam it every post xD)

What did i just say D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Oh For Fucks sake what is wrong. Like for real is it THAT serious that you two need to argue with each other. ZhuYuan, Arguing any further will only cause all of us more problems. Mercy... a couple of things actually? First, what do you need 500k for so badly that you need to pester ZhuYuan for it? Second, ZhuYuan is NOT the bank for the clan so there should be no reason for you to ask him for such a large sum of money. Also, Him and his alts- unless they are blacklisted- are allowed to post here banned or not. We have never BANISHED anyone from the talkthread. For both of you there is a setting in your CP that allows you to ignore each others posts so they will not show up on the forum so you can stop bickering like 10 year olds. Its either that or you find it in your hearts to leave your differences aside and work together like true clansmen.

I Never started to be rude for Him Master,
I always join Him and Say Hey..He say leave and don bother me I am dueling I leave..then we met on other server he start talking with bad ways..I have Never started the problem..
this problem was about I pinged and telling the op of betting server to return me he did then he started saying..No He didnt ping ..etc ,
was that my problem .. What did I do to Him,
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
What did i just say D:

My internet was bad sorry posted before reading your post bro ..
Last edited by mercykiller; Jul 8, 2015 at 03:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dear Lightray,

I'm crying am I now? ehm no. Just no. What are those disses?
I Never started to be rude for Him Master,
I always join Him and Say Hey..He say leave and don bother me I am dueling I leave

Nope you didn't leave. You spammed buy my hunter relax or something so I banned you and you starting whining on an alt.
..then we met on other server he start talking with bad ways..I have Never started the problem..

You entered and said 'Haha zhu you banned'. Yes you definitely did not provoke me.

this problem was about I pinged and telling the op of betting server to return me he did then he started saying..No He didnt ping ..etc ,
was that my problem .. What did I do to Him,

More lies. You weren't 3rd. You were 10th. The screenshots were taken because I paged up. *facepalm*

Masterfate can you please tell him to stop provoking me? Thanks!