9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Ugh lol everyone is so busy /no sarcasm.../really...
FUCK NO FUCKING SARCASM FUCKING INTENDED STOP FUCKING READING AND INTERPRETING THIS WRONG... JESUS CHRIST!

penis?
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
lol thx squirre. but im not gonna cry over this. this just prooves what i thougt at the very beginning.

and if someone is wondering why my grammar has decreased, its because im on my psp.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Listen, leader, co-leader, whats the big deal? Am I the only one who doesn't see this thing too serious?... I mean, I respect our captains and his right hands, but our ship is abstract thing made of words that we post on the forum, which is virtual part of the world wide web, which is bunch of ones and zeros. There is no sea, salt, sky, sails, wind... Just our words that we are what we are, which is questionable thing on internet.
Ufff, I have gone too far...
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Listen, leader, co-leader, whats the big deal? Am I the only one who doesn't see this thing too serious?...

yeah pretty much... ur a grown man bro, we are teens, of course we are gonna act like r-tards
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
I didn't said that. It's just different story for me. You are no r-tards, you just have a different way of looking into this. And, if I'm still here (my age aside) then we have much in common.

EDIT: Maybe I just want this thing to finish. We have polls, votes etc almost a week (or more)...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 28, 2010 at 11:37 AM.