Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

One spot left in Nitro

-This does not include invitations
-This number is not susceptible to change any time soon.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Credit to Combat Bot for the Opener, which I edited near the end of it to suit my Madman.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Cwis View Post
Is this still a thing and if so can i be on yellow team?

It's taking place this Saturday, or probably today, by the time you read this. Also Day or Rexxxy Will have to work fast to put you on a team that needs it. But the more people we have the more fun this event will be! I'm unsure if we have an official prize yet, or if we even need one, I could put 100k TC into the prize pot, or we could go off of bragging rights.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Hello, my name is giremane, i am a black belt i play toribash a lot, my favorite mods are greykido, ABD, and mushu. I am forum active ive played toribash for about a year now ive got a lot of experience playing toribash its one of my biggest hobbies, my second biggest is my sport soccer i've play soccer for about three years now. My previous clan was Drunken Masters but now they have become somewhat inactive and not really doing wars. I could be a great addition to [Nitro] i am a great player with a good attitude, i lose with pride i've had others help me get as experienced as i am but i'm more of a self taught person.

Hello again, my real name is Nathan, I am 12 years old, ive been into video games for almost my whole life, ive played soccer since i was 4-5 i think. I am a A-B student and I am a good student. I have a lot of friends inside toribash and out. I am friends with Banana's even though its not a easier entry but i just wanted to throw it in. I think [Nitro] is a wonderful clan they have grown a lot since i got my first clan which was (godly) they fell apart when their creators Tully3 and Jaxonia (now Error) left.
GIIRRRRR-MANE