Toribash
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Hi hello.
Send us the files of the game,i'd like to try it :P

About coding i know:
-PHP,HTML,CSS,JS,JQuery,Sql.
Those are the languages you must know to work as Site Dev,actually coding a JS script for the TSA.

I also know C,C++,lua and Python,
In Python i've made a marketbot for Toribash last year.

Here's a link to THE Game Board (It's called that because Viddah were calling it that) http://www.speedyshare.com/mZJzn/

I have learned a very little amount of html but nothing on PHP or css or those others. I've learned a bit about Databasing this semester though too! As you can see, I've learned how to code in C# (This game) and I also am steadily learning how to code in C. Lua would be nice to learn but I haven't gotten bothered to do so, Python we didn't really learn much last semester but I've probably learned a bit from doing C#.

Anyway, the game link is up above. I spent about 3 days straight working on it, let me know what you think of it! I was considering adding an Instructions button to it so the players know what each square does and how the game ends but I'll do that tomorrow.
I am posting here to inform you that THE CAT IS IN THE BASKET
no wait
sorry
serious post.

I'm posting here to inform you that I am leaving Vibe. This isn't because I don't like this clan, it's because I'll be going my own way with my own clan, which I doubt will be better than this. In fact, this is the best clan I have ever been in. I'll have nothing but good memories with vibe, I love you all, 100% homo. I mean it. I want to inhale all of your wangs.

goodbye messages

I feel like a dick for leaving so soon. Sorry.

I see no reason why this clan shouldn't get official. Good luck on [Vibe] guys.

Last thing, can I still post here?
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
I am posting here to inform you that THE CAT IS IN THE BASKET
no wait
sorry
serious post.

I'm posting here to inform you that I am leaving Vibe. This isn't because I don't like this clan, it's because I'll be going my own way with my own clan, which I doubt will be better than this. In fact, this is the best clan I have ever been in. I'll have nothing but good memories with vibe, I love you all, 100% homo. I mean it. I want to inhale all of your wangs.

goodbye messages

I feel like a dick for leaving so soon. Sorry.

I see no reason why this clan shouldn't get official. Good luck on [Vibe] guys.

Last thing, can I still post here?

You'll be missed Glimpsed, and someday I'll get that decap k ? ;-;

You're welcome to post here anytime.

Take the cat out of the basket before leaving please
Last edited by SrCheetah; Oct 27, 2015 at 09:16 PM.
Wolololololo
You will be missed, Glimpsed, as Cheetah said. I thought you had (and still have) a cool personality, from the little I've seen from you. If you ever make more heads and I got the TC, PM me and I'll help you out.
<Sponky> apparently Vibe died overnight
<Spinky> oh
<Sponky> so i got so fixing to do
<Sponky> before going on csgo

Stop dying you nerds.

You have no idea how much effort Sponky puts into this wonderful clan you're in. You damn well better appreciate that he loves you and puts his heart and soul into this clan every day. He puts a flucking roof over your head and supports you and what do you do? You stay alive that's what. Give back what's being given and push through your silly dying bullshlit or i'm going to have to go full on moral support mode up in this hoe.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
don't kill their vobe
not much of the leaderbase has left, don't think it's dying.

it shall have good vibes again (i hope, look what happened to [Ct])
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
When they realize they have been invaded bye a black man

invaded bye a black man

bye a black man

bye

bye

bye

bye

Well ok then.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Hey guys i want to share my Top saves in kido based mods and also some fun moments,hope you enjoy!
Check them all and tell me what do you think!
Attached Files
The Art of Save - Hisoka.rpl (88.2 KB, 10 views)
So close to DQ.rpl (52.3 KB, 5 views)
The Art of save vs Viddah.rpl (60.8 KB, 10 views)
Call me Save Senpai.rpl (76.8 KB, 7 views)