Endurance Onslaught 6.0
If you didn't want to be called that you shouldn't have done those things then, also,

Have you read the FAQ thread?

Q: Does this clan have a super seekrit council or group of some sort that makes decisions and looks over it?
A: Idk... Maybe... What council? O_o? No. Maybe. #conspiracy

*hint* *hint*
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Lampito View Post
What's the deal with people disliking Aj?

Good job if you can tolerate him, that means you're not immature, gg.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I don't think Desu is right, should've talked with Rhae about this, however, i don't agree with Krisp. If he wants to be a fag, it's okay idc, but don't do with your clan mates.
You have no idea how it annoys me actually. It must be also Rhaemond's fault by letting "immature" people join, just to get kicked. That's also 1 reason of why i don't accept people in apps as long as they're really awesome.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I don't think Desu is right, should've talked with Rhae about this, however, i don't agree with Krisp. If he wants to be a fag, it's okay idc, but don't do with your clan mates.
You have no idea how it annoys me actually. It must be also Rhaemond's fault by letting "immature" people join, just to get kicked. That's also 1 reason of why i don't accept people in apps as long as they're really awesome.

I admit this, and I'm sorry, that's why we're, especially I, am a bit stricter with recruiting now :/
I don't need fancy skill or activity, I need a loving family.

1.) Follow all forum rules.
2.) Inactivity for 3 days = kick/demote. please let Seraphims know in advance if you will be inactive, for consideration.
.) Be friendly, rudeness is not tolerated.
4.) Be loyal to the clan. No clan hopping.
5.) Be active in the clan forum(s). No spamming/annoying posts.
6.) Have fun!
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post

1.) Follow all forum rules.
2.) Inactivity for 3 days = kick/demote. please let Seraphims know in advance if you will be inactive, for consideration.
.) Be friendly, rudeness is not tolerated.
4.) Be loyal to the clan. No clan hopping.
5.) Be active in the clan forum(s). No spamming/annoying posts.
6.) Have fun!

It's not rude if you just can't take something and you're just bitching about it and shit.
That's what you call immaturity.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Just wanted to know if anyone still reads this

I don't even know if people read anything else rather than the important threads n shit, also, you still don't have Skype so probably you still don't get what happens around the clan :v