Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

AHA! Yes I got it! Great! Ok so my username is demonwizard15 can you tell me how to join the group?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by ysome View Post
No to rubenoel. This isn't a clan to improve skills. We are more for friendship and hanging out with each other.

How do you want it if you and your friends are very inactive? HURR DURR
We don't necessarily want to improve our skills. As Trick said, we're hardly on toribash as a clan anymore, as we are just a group of friends that play all sorts of games together whenever we like. If that means that this will not be the clan for you, I strongly suggest you retract your application and look for another clan.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
What Trick failed to mention is that it will suck up your battery like a fat kid with a milkshake.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Have we considered moving to another forum entirely? Perhaps we could create our own on an entirely different site, and then it wouldn't matter if we went inactive or not, since there would be no moderators that would close threads for us.

In reply to Timee's lamentations, I suggest we kill ourselves in a fantastic explosion, letting everyone know that we are anything but ordinary, even in death.
Hi everybody I just got Skype. My username is demonwizard15 can someone invite me to the group?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Rubenoel I take great offense to what you just posted I will ignore whatever you post from today forward. You probably don't care anyways.
Ooooooooohh.... I didn't even read this thread until today. I mean sure some things you said in other threads kinda confused me, but I had no idea you left. Aw man. I guess it can't be helped. Wish you the best of luck, you found a way out of the oblivion in your heart. Ehem....(that sentence was so gay it gave me aids...why did I even write that? Oh we'll I'm to lazy to delete it. XD but I still wish you luck.) Of course we can still talk to eachother and shit. I know how you feel with the whole Skype thing, although I did just find out I could get it on my iPhone. I'll miss you Timee. This isn't goodbye. (Hopefully. I can still call you Timee right?)
Last edited by ysome; Jun 25, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
Ok so if our clan does die off I want to stay with everyone in the world of Skype. I just mad an account can you invite me to the group? My username is demowizard15.
No comment on my "broke timee" joke? anyone? anyone? haha. well whatever we choose to do, i will always be here. <3 OHANA means family, and family means no one gets left behind. so im not going anywhere.
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.