Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Hmm. Ok! I will go ahead and work on regular Aikido some more. I'm in no rush to join this organization so I have all the time in the world. Thanks for your opinion!

P.S. Hi Jaxonia

hi. Feel free to find me ingame. I can be on for several more hours. I'll go ahead and search you now.

===

Well, Rip, I didn't find you. Skype me or Steam me or PM me and I'll fight you some.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by BeanSprout View Post
Hio everyone! Before I begin this application, I just want to say thanks for reading this and taking the time to consider my request.

I should probably start with a quick introduction. My username is BeanSprout, and I've been playing Toribash for about a year now. I've known about your organization for quite a while now, and I decided that I would try to join after I've gotten enough experience under my belt. I consider myself decent at Toribash and Aikido in specific. Although I'm a 2nd-Dan, I've improved immensely in the game to the point where I can fight with confidence. And here I am now.
My motives for joining this organization is very simple. I want to grow as a gamer and "Toribasher". By joining clans and organizations, I have the privilege of being around great gamers from all walks of life. I can learn new moves, get my name out there, and make friends that can help me along the way. I'm a pretty chill dude and I'm very respectful whether I speak to your face or on a computer screen (I was/am raised by very strict but kind parents). I love gaming and I game for fun, so don't worry about me raging or swearing people out for shoveling or something silly like that. :P
I hope to join this sweet organization and I hope you are all willing to give me a chance.

Now for the essentials:

My GMT is Central Standard Time, and here are some replays 4 you!

P.S. I play mostly ABD :I
-----
And some more
-----
-----

PM me aswell, Looking forward to play with you.

Also, nice application you got there. I'd like to vote now, but let's fight each other atleast once. So, I can take the right way to vote.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by LixDa3 View Post
Hello Hello Hello!
I'm Saber and my IGN is LixDa3. I love AikidoBigDojo and Aikido with a passion. I swear, I'm addicted. I usually play everyday and I'm very in game active.
I do consider myself as a decent player. I have played the big boys in Toribash and I have made my way around the community. My first account was Saber52 and I started playing Judo, I didn't even know that there were other mods. I can't really remember any of my Judo moves nor had I saved any Judo replays.
So after hitting green belt with just Judo, I got really bored. I went on forums and saw what people write about this game and whats the point of playing it. I had no luck. Then, ConCon talked about abd and thats when I found it...AikidoBigDojo, my love, my life.
Once I found AikidoBigDojo, I played everyday, meeting new people and I even got into WAPOW. After a while, I got tired of my name, Saber52, so I changed it to LixDa3 and here I am.
My style in abd is very unusual, I don't really strike, I just really dq, but I played Hentai a few times and I love his style of strike so I'm working on that. Oh I also had another Alt called Lampito and I'm from Chicago.
Sorry for the weird replay names.
-----
Replays

Don't forget about this application, everyone. I also change my answer to a yes, after seeing him in-game.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Havent been seing anyone online today. Whats the dealio?
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Pretty niced app. I played with him, and have some replays, but I won't be voting to avoid a biased opinion. I've known this guy since I was a blue belt.

Replays ;
I'm just gamin' man
[TA] Application | Zwift
Hello Team Aikido! The name is Zwift, or "Zwifty." My first account was "KazuMaster," which started it all. When I came across Toribash, I loved the style of the game. My first mod that I've played was judo/judofrac. I am a fan of judo irl and I use similar tactics of it in-game. I got bored of judo, so I was looking through the roomlist and saw,"aikidobigdojo.tbm." I checked it out and I was in love with it <3. You can execute different kinds of throws, sweeps, suplexes, etc. Of course, at the time I couldn't do any of those moves which was a bummer.. I watched all sorts of youtube videos about it which taught me a couple things. I would play and try winning at least one tourney everyday in aikido which was really good practice. A couple years later, I became pretty decent at aikido type mods. This was when I was 2nd or 3rd Dan. My favorite mods were aikidobigdojo and greykido at that time and still are today. After that, I learned how to spar/freerun. This taught me how to keep my balance and momentum in aikido. I also learned how to suplex, and execute different types of throws. After a period of time, I quit toribash because of school and stuff, but now I'm back and pretty active in the past month. That's all about me! I hope you like my application, and accept me in Team Aikido.

Here are my replays :
Attached Files
greykido save 2.rpl (51.8 KB, 1 views)
greykido throw 1.rpl (30.4 KB, 1 views)
greykido throw 2.rpl (38.7 KB, 1 views)
abd throw 2.rpl (52.3 KB, 1 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Hello Team Aikido! The name is Zwift, or "Zwifty." My first account was "KazuMaster," which started it all. When I came across Toribash, I loved the style of the game. My first mod that I've played was judo/judofrac. I am a fan of judo irl and I use similar tactics of it in-game. I got bored of judo, so I was looking through the roomlist and saw,"aikidobigdojo.tbm." I checked it out and I was in love with it <3. You can execute different kinds of throws, sweeps, suplexes, etc. Of course, at the time I couldn't do any of those moves which was a bummer.. I watched all sorts of youtube videos about it which taught me a couple things. I would play and try winning at least one tourney everyday in aikido which was really good practice. A couple years later, I became pretty decent at aikido type mods. This was when I was 2nd or 3rd Dan. My favorite mods were aikidobigdojo and greykido at that time and still are today. After that, I learned how to spar/freerun. This taught me how to keep my balance and momentum in aikido. I also learned how to suplex, and execute different types of throws. After a period of time, I quit toribash because of school and stuff, but now I'm back and pretty active in the past month. That's all about me! I hope you like my application, and accept me in Team Aikido.

Here are my replays :

Man, this Org is just pulsing with people wanting to join. Well. Let's get into it.

Hi Zwift!

Not sure if you were in Nitro at the same time I was/am, so due to that I will be voting.

Paragraph was gud. Nice background info, not really a reason why you want to join. I'll assume to get better at Aikido based mods. I like your judo mentality you bring into Aikido. I'm trying to slide toward that to, as that's what the Aikido meta needs to become. That's a plus.

Replays were, unorthodox throws, but also pretty good. Greykido is always a good place to counter lifts and get good throws off. Small dojos = good. Anywhoo.

My decision is Yes. Just wait for everyone else to swim out of inactivity and reply to your application. It may be a bit.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands