Toribash
Known, you already got a lot of yeses from other clan members and a yes from me so I'll invite you now :v also, you're being added to the roster for clan league assuming that's allowed.

We'll see how Beta/-ian- feel about you later but right now we've got to increase our firepower amirite
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guys, I'm pumped for the clan league. Someone needs to get a hold of Cold cause he's really good at abd and shit so we could use him. I think we will fair nicely in the event.
Invite Datsick he was here before all of you and I'm in Oregon on vacation I so inactive so yeah love you all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Oh nice recruiting can't wait to come back love you all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Aight mothafuckas. I'm in charge since beta is gone, unless of course one of the higher ups decide to take charge. But until that happens here's what's gonna go down: N3wb entered us in the clan league so we should be in but I'll confirm, once we're in we will need to start practicing. If anyone wants to practice some /sa me in-game i'm online as we speak. Once it's all going down we can start to make a lineup for the matches. Good luck guys and be active!