Yes to watch list, no to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That's your loss then Facade. Also, Sentinel, I'm not bigoted, I just have a strong opinion on what is right and wrong. If you believe in God, he can create anything right? I mean he did create the universe in 7 days amirite? But, no one can kill him either, meaning he is omnipotent right? Thus, if God were real, he could create something that could destroy him, thus making him non-omnipotent. God = proven false.
Also, Facade Once your IQ is over 140/150, depending on the tester/test it is consider genius range. Do you really think I got into the best boarding school in the world because I'm dumb as shit? Fuck, I never studied for a test or for school in my whole life. I've never had to. So before you go and discrediting me, why don't you get to know me first. Also, Stephen Hawking's IQ is over 160. Check your facts bro.
Finally, Sentinel, I'm not American so stop with your ridiculous stereotypes and get on with life.
/thread.
Trik
imo
If you are so smart
Why can I find a few grammatical errors in your post?

For me English is the most important thing.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
That's your loss then Facade. Also, Sentinel, I'm not bigoted, I just have a strong opinion on what is right and wrong. If you believe in God, he can create anything right? I mean he did create the universe in 7 days amirite? But, no one can kill him either, meaning he is omnipotent right? Thus, if God were real, he could create something that could destroy him, thus making him non-omnipotent. God = proven false.

God exists. God = proven true.

Also, da fuck does momonipotatoes mean? Tell me then I will be able to discuss.
Omnipotence means unlimited power.
im good at league
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Also, Facade Once your IQ is over 140/150, depending on the tester/test it is consider genius range. Do you really think I got into the best boarding school in the world because I'm dumb as shit? Fuck, I never studied for a test or for school in my whole life. I've never had to. So before you go and discrediting me, why don't you get to know me first. Also, Stephen Hawking's IQ is over 160. Check your facts bro.
Finally, Sentinel, I'm not American so stop with your ridiculous stereotypes and get on with life.
/thread.

ahahahahha, seriously, you don't have an IQ over 140, I doubt you have an IQ over 100.

Surely you may be correct about God not existing, but your so called 'proof' disproving God's existence is nothing merely than a theory that can not be proven or disproven. God doesn't only exist in the Christian religion, as that's what you're primarily basing this off of, in some religions, God doesn't possess unlimited power as aforementioned in the Christian faith.

Also regarding Stephen Hawking's IQ he's never actually had an IQ test but his IQ is considered to be around 150-160 range, I never said you had the same IQ I said ALMOST the same IQ, learn to read.

Lastly, how can someone create a creature or being that is beyond omnipotent if omnipotent is considered to have unlimited power and the ability to do anything. Nothing can be more omnipotent than the most assumed powerful being ever.
/argument over
Last edited by Facade; Nov 3, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
what am i doing here
God does not exist in my opinion.
Something that could be the explanation of the life, universe, time traveling, gravity, destiny and whatnot: I think matter always circulates through space. The big bang occurred several times, but at the same time. It happened when it happened, I can't explain this. So the big bang happened, all matter spreads out all over space. The building bricks have always existed. So billions and billions of years passed, the universe stopped spreading, and matter is turning into dark matter, making it heavier. (fourth dimension, stuff I can't explain, I should be able to demonstrate how a 4D cube would look like, thanks to toribash modding) At a certain moment, all the matter recollect themselves, making a big, shrinking ball, traveling through time faster and faster. On a past moment, the ball explodes. The big bang. You will live your life again, and again, and again, and again, and etc. How it started is something I don't know.

Help me reconstruct my theory, because I suck at explaining things, okay? Thank you.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
I said that to tume.

Then you pro-bab-ly got it from him.

i de-serve creds bro

Fail haiku. :<
AS LONG AS I
PRESS ENTER AFTER
A FEW WORDS IT
AUTOMATICALLY IS A
POEM
im good at league