Toribash
That sucks a lot rehb, hope she gets better soon.
I hope that justin isn't lying about that logo because he seems like a good guy.
Also, just another crazy night -.-
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
You won't recover easy from skin cancer. I wish the best for her, though.
---
Anyway:

Application for being an ally of [SyN].
Hello. My name is Koen Mook, and I'd like to be an ally of SyN. I'm 13 years old, I suck at art, and I'm Dutch, that means that I have the same GMT as Sonny. (Nice guy, I know him irl.) More info here.
This is my Usercard:

Previous bans:

I have never been banned.
Preferred modes:

Do you mean mods as in ingame like Aikido? Anyway, I like AikidoBigDojo and Jircle.
In-game activity (scale of 1-10):

3. Yes, that's not much. I stopped playing ingame because I had found out that the forums are funnier.
Forum activity (scale of 1-10):

8. I'm not that experienced in the forums.
What is the most important command in Toribash?

That must be "/opt particles 0", because if I don't do that, it'll cause serious lag.
Why you want to join.

Become allies* I'd like to become allies with this clan because it seems to be a nice, active clan. (Blame my mainstreamness.) Also, I know people whose are in this clan. (×2.) And I'd like to become somewhat more active in other threads than in the raku board. Also, I've ran out of reasons. They've slipped my mind. D:

I hope I will get accepted for single allyship soon.

Kind regrats,

~Slau.
(Ps, this might be important info, my name isn't Slaughter, but SlaugTHer. You can just call me Slau, (I'd prefer not to be called by my real name) to get rid of the confusion.)

Oh, and some replays:
Attached Files
Slaugther - Anarchy.rpl (428.7 KB, 4 views)
Slaugther - Flash.rpl (101.6 KB, 3 views)
Slaugther - Oco.rpl (176.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Slau; Jun 26, 2011 at 05:28 PM.
yes to slaugther \o/
your app is the best single ally app i've ever seen \/
Last edited by Kevin; Jun 26, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
I agree with nivek. It's a yes for single ally <3
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Woo. still busy editing it and already got 2 yesses. Btw, nivek, you must be really lucky with your post count now. (777) lolz
Qi:877
Previous bans: none
timezone: +0
preferred modes: judo
In game activity : every day 10/10
Forum activity : often 7/10
what is the most important command in toribash : the most important command is the fight toribash

i want to join so i can make new friends and have a laught and clan wars
im 10 my belt is brown i am friendly AND my attitude is good
No. Only because you don't have that many post (35) and we have a strict black belt minimum rule. sorry.
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
Woo. still busy editing it and already got 2 yesses. Btw, nivek, you must be really lucky with your post count now. (777) lolz

\/
youre right ;o
Originally Posted by Diltoriya View Post
No. Only because you don't have that many post (35) and we have a strict black belt minimum rule. sorry.

exactly what he said ^
Originally Posted by pal View Post
AHAHAH
Uke, such a liar you are!
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=19
!!!

I'm kinda glad you brought this up, I had forgot all about it. As for this issue I'm not sure what to tell you other than this is my artwork. I made it for the clan resistance. SWEXxELITE would more than likely justify that Freelancer did not make it. Freelancer for some reason butted into our thread and started saying he didn't like the logo. Second. Tell me were it says he made that in his post, he simply put it there to show how "ugly" and "un-original" the logo is, not that he made it.

Thanks.
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger