Toribash
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
A note about Jet, he's going to be inactive for the next 5 days. Unexpected circumstances have pulled him away from his computer, and he regrets to inform us that he will not be able to check in with the clan for that time. He also hopes this will not affect his application.

Read this.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Application:
Okay, well basically i'm a 15 year old from England. I'm very active on the forums and ingame. I'm very loyal, mature and hold a lot of respect for other members.
Heh, you'll probably think this is a load of rubbish but I was a 7th dan a long time ago until I stopped playing Toribash for a bit. The consequence was that I forgot my password and so I have had to make this account. I have read the requirements for the clan "2nd dan or above" but i'm just hoping you will believe me. Besides that i'd like to think I have acceptable grammar and my favourite mods are AikidoBD and Steel Package (lmao).
Thanks for reading this and if you accept me I promise I will be the best choice you've ever made
+ If i've missed anything out i'll add it!
Last edited by MintCat; Sep 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: mm
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
about your 7th dan.....i believe you. but your 7th dan didn't apply..

If you believe me then why is it significant that my 7th dan applies or not?
Application:
Ive been banned once because I was hacked... Im a 2nd dan .
This'll be my first clan, because i've been looking for the right one.

I have a bro named PrinceD2, and i have and alt named Fahrenheit. (The one I used when I was hacked) other than that i don't use that alt too much.

Im 15 years old... Im outgoing, smart, upright guy. I don't appreciate noobs. I hate it when people accuse me and my bro of multi-accounting. My fav game modes are aikido and aikido bd.

Skills I have... I love editing and drawing so you can send me something ill edit it, or draw it. But that's about it.

HERES SOME REPLAYS!!!
Attached Files
My first madman!.rpl (92.9 KB, 6 views)
MADMAN ON DA LOOSE!.rpl (103.4 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
If you believe me then why is it significant that my 7th dan applies or not?

Because you aren't applying as a 7th Dan. Whatever belt you apply with, is the belt you are.

Originally Posted by princeQ View Post
Skills I have... I love editing and drawing so you can send me something ill edit it, or draw it. But that's about it.

Lets see some drawings? examples?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Im more into editing then into drawing... drawing is how i started but then my friends kept bringing me videos/ pics to edit soon enough i got into that. I could show you some things i edited if you like
That'd work.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.