Toribash
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
Hello C3, I was asked in-game to join by Glow. We played for about 3 hours and she invited me to C3.
So I guess I'm applying. I'm 17, I'v been playing since 2009. I'm good at aikido and wushu.(Me and glow wushu'd) I have the brushido achievment to show I'm good in aikido. I'm not very forums active because I don't really have anything to get on for. I'm currently 10thdan and like to have fun. this clan looks like its fun, and playing with glow was interesting. And if you guys are anything like her, this clan will be heaps of fun for me!

Sure, why not? You seem nice.
Last edited by sham; Jul 13, 2011 at 06:23 AM.
inq.
Originally Posted by Nailo View Post
Okay, so, I'm not going to screw around with this application.

My name is Nailo. I am Currently a brown belt and I am trying to expand my Toribash horizons by joining a clan. I specialize in Aikido. I'm ranked about 3800 overall currently.

Pretty much what you can expect from me as a member of any clan is as followed:
-I am loyal to a clan that is loyal to the game.
-I am straight forward about my opinion and I don't screw around.
-I am a pretty nice guy and I respect and guide those who are worse in rank and/or skill.
-I follow any and all rules the clan and game give me, to the letter.
-I am active in the game and I hope to start being active in tournaments and clan events soon.
-I can say with confidence that I am a good fighter and I will represent your clan well.

Over all, this clan looks pretty awesome and I would love to start representing you to the best of my ability.

We aren't necessarily "loyal" to the game, but rather we want to hang around. A statement that is more accurate would be that we are loyal to the forum.

Of course. You have to, or you'll either be kicked out (clan) or banned (game).

C3 isn't a clan that cares about the game that much.

We'll decide that, and our clan focuses on the forum activity versus ingame skill.

No thank you.
-----
Hello C3, I was asked in-game to join by Glow. We played for about 3 hours and she invited me to C3.
So I guess I'm applying. I'm 17, I'v been playing since 2009. I'm good at aikido and wushu.(Me and glow wushu'd) I have the brushido achievment to show I'm good in aikido. I'm not very forums active because I don't really have anything to get on for. I'm currently 10thdan and like to have fun. this clan looks like its fun, and playing with glow was interesting. And if you guys are anything like her, this clan will be heaps of fun for me!

Stop joking and make a real application, please.
Last edited by LastGod; Jul 13, 2011 at 06:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Lastgod I edited my post, please relook at it

I'll be heading to bed now, so i will read everything once I get back up
Last edited by Lightning; Jul 13, 2011 at 07:02 AM.
Why are people talking about post count? I joined this clan when I had a 5 post count lol,
I OWE MILLIONS
clan
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I like to hang out with friends, and make friends in toribash, I usually spend most of my day in-game and or sp. I single player good. I'd have to go make a new one because I currently had to wipeout my computer from viruses. so I lost all newer replays and older replays. I don't post them, because im afraid that I would be called a noob, although I think there great.
So I just left that, for about 10 minutes, I made a quick replay, i hope you guys don't mind taking a look at it, its what i do when a friends not on to play with in-game :s I market when I get items. I can't really art, but i have some in photobucket somewhere.

I hope this is better lastgod :s

I say yes, seem like he'd fit in here.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
I just went in-game and did a aikido tourney. I thought you guys would like to see my multiplayer
Attached Files
lightningfast.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
Why are people talking about post count? I joined this clan when I had a 5 post count lol,

because you used to use a different account
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up