Toribash
I guess its just my windows 8 is a bit buggy :l I'm going to figure it out sooner or later.
-----
Now that I think of it, I guess I'm not ready for eVo just yet.....

Maybe another time.

Hkzq
Last edited by Hkzq; Oct 8, 2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
Kiza & Fancy- I believe that I am fit for this clan because I am determined, percistant and I love making friends with many people. I might not be considered "the best player" but I do this for fun. I just want to fit in with all of you guys .

If there are anymore questions, do not hesitate to ask.

In my opinion, you are modest and skilled. Of course, I only met you in spars and "realism" mods, so I don't know your value in other mods but I like your personality.
I don't like to get young people in eVo because as you said it, people there are mature (maybe excepted Tripstone ^^ jk) and I don't want to see that changing.

But for your app I say yes.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name:Demon
Belt:Purple
GMT:-7
Past Clans:[Ae] (vL) [o]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I have decent ingame skill and I can host good events

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): I have an alt named Gaddy and Nadame

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Brushu is my best mod but I can play all others decently

About Yourself: I am 19 years old and live in the U.S. I like to play basketball and football. I am living with my parents cause my house was burnt down(No lie). Uhm I am stayin there till the people re-building it finish. The insurence is paying for it. I have a room mate and a little brother that lives with me.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: You all seem very cool and quite mature unlike most clans I see out there. You guys are fun to be around and have the same sense of humor I do. I always enjoying playing with you guys cause u are all skilled in some mod or all of them.
From me it's a yes to Keaton, and I'm neutral to Omega for now(I haven't had a chance to get to know you properly), come find me ingame buddy.
Originally Posted by Keaton View Post
Mind if I ask how your house got burned down?

I honestly dont know when me and my room mate came home there were firemen everywhere and what not.