Toribash
To our recruiters: remember to deny everybody when everybody is denied.
It's a no to all, sorry.
PM me with any and all questions
Hi my real name is Nas and i am 15.
My in game name is KrossStep and i am currently a brown belt.
My favorite mods are aikido, judo and Greykido.
My skype is Nas W.Besides from gaming i like anime, reading, football and gymnastics.
I have played with many Obey members (never beaten them) and i enjoy playing with them. I would like to join Obey thank you for reading my application.
-----
Soz i meant to put 13 im not 15
Last edited by KrossStep; May 12, 2015 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright, time to expand upon!
Hello! My name is Trenton, I am 14 and I live in Texas my GMT is -5 (no I don't have the "Texas" accent)
I perceive my self as being fairly mature with little "glitches" in maturity, I can be calm at times, but I am usually ecstatic.
I adore listening to techno, and other similar genres, I am a friendly person, but if I am provoked I will flip shit.
I am a fully respectable and I do respect everyone I meet.

I've been playing this game since 9/11/13 ; I found the game through random google searching of the word, "bash.". Don't ask what for...
I play Toribash every day, and on days that I cannot, I'm usually on the forums, or speaking to people that're usually on the forums.
I was good at sparring, but after a 2 month ban, I forgot how to do everything, if I'm not in Multiplayer, I'm in Single Player flongering around.
This IS my main account, but I had an account before this... It was lost due to poor name-choosing, and random button mashing and usual confusion.
I have MANY alternate accounts but I do not have any in clans, last I checked.

Besides Toribash, I have school from 6:42am - 4:45pm Central Time.
I have had some bad experiences in my life, and since I definitely wouldn't be able to do the stuff that I want to in real life, I replicate what I want to do in game.

And yes, I did replicate some of my application from Sweeni's, but not all of it.
If it counts as "stealing", just deny me.
Attached Files
#Reg - Chop Tsuey.rpl (70.9 KB, 7 views)
#Reg - wapow.rpl (61.0 KB, 6 views)
#Reg - perfect score.rpl (135.2 KB, 7 views)
#Reg - smash.rpl (121.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by id; May 13, 2015 at 04:48 AM.
Starting off with introducing myself.
Hello my name is Itzhak, my friends call me Zuk or Zuki as a nickname, I'm 17 years old and I live in Israel, My GMT is +2.
I describe myself as a mature and clam person, non judgmental person and I will always offer my help to others.
I love listening to calm music and relaxing with a cup of tea, But mostly I love talking with my friends on Skype while playing Toribash, I always love to have a bit laughs and a great time with people, so I do my best to be friendly and kind to others.
Respecting others and being loyal to others are the most important things in my opinion, because that builds great trust between people.

About my Toribash experience, I play this game since the beginning of 2010, I remember back then my friend introduced me to this game and since then I just loved Toribash, I try to play every day and stay active as much as I can.
My in game name is Sweeni, I'm a black belt at the moment and I try to belt up as fast as I can, My favorite mods to play on are mostly Aikido, Greykido, AikidoBigDojo, Wushu, Ninjitsu, and ErthTK.
In addition, I love sparring & doing parkour maps, and making nice replays on single player.
Sweeni Is my main account, I'm really not interested in making 'alts' or multiple accounts, also he is not my first one either - actually he was created on March 2014, other accounts got forgotten / banned.
I really love Toribash since I ever started playing it, and playing this game is my passion.

Other than playing Toribash, I really love editing videos and designing graphics (I am a texture maker on Toribash, And I will share some of my work at the end of the application), I can remember myself doing those hobbies since ever, when I have issues in real life or either have a bad mood, I just escape my reality with doing so, It always gets me in the good mood and I enjoy very much doing so.

I'm not on my computer all the day, I try to balance my time so I don't spend all my time on my computer so - I most of the time spend time with my girlfriend , or just find myself doing Street workout, but besides those stuff I do martial arts aswell (that's why Toribash attracts me so much), I do Muay Thai for 4 years now, Taekwondo for almost 2 years, Jiu Jitsu for 2 years and MMA for 8 months or so, I started when I was at a young age because I love doing those competitive sports, Also I have been in a basketball league for a few years aswell, I can remember myself loving sports and working out since always, I even have some sport medals that I earned through the years.

Joining Obey means a lot to me, I think Its the best clan because It looks like one big great family, and It would be a honor for me to be a part of it.
I've always had awesome time hanging out with you guys, were always having a bit of laughs and a great time, I always looked for a strong and good community to play this game with, and I think I've found it.

Thank you very much for reading my application, I appreciate your time dedication.
Cheers

Some of my work:

A Toribash 512x512 Texture Set I made for my friend Trestet:

A Toribash Edit:

Attached Files
Replay 1.rpl (43.6 KB, 3 views)
Replay 2.rpl (62.9 KB, 6 views)
Replay 3.rpl (96.0 KB, 6 views)
Replay 4.rpl (174.8 KB, 4 views)
Replay 5.rpl (182.7 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
Could you possibly list off some of your previous accounts? Assuming you remember their names, that is.

I can't remember any of them, I just remember I used to play this game years ago with a lot of breaks from playing it, and creating a lot of accounts during time.
When I made my main account at March 2014 I kind of made a fresh start.
Last edited by ZOOK; May 13, 2015 at 03:02 AM.
Regotten: I'd like to ask you to resubmit your application in the free-form paragraph format that we've discussed on the OP of this thread. Until you do so, your application cannot be considered.

Sweeni: you're in discussion. Good luck.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯