Toribash
Hi, My name is Liam and i am 13. ive been playing Toribash for a while now. i did take a break for a few months because i was doing bad in school and all but now im right back at it. I am constantly on the fourms and ingame. Right now i have 2129 Tc because i used it all on some stuff I have 1905 QI as for right now and will be a 2nd dan within the next few days. I would love to join RA because i love to relax my tori and ralax with my bros. u guys seem pretty chill. I used to make art but i never got very good. i would say that im a good sparrer, akido, and wushu player. i play most mods but ther are a few that i rarly play. When i downloaded the new toribash all my really good replays got deleted but here are some from the past few days.
PS: slam replay isnt very good but i needed 3. ill post some more soon if you would like.
REPLAYS
Attached Files
sexxxy sparr.rpl (551.9 KB, 8 views)
slamm.rpl (40.9 KB, 6 views)
sparin2.rpl (553.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by NinjaKick1; Apr 28, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

yeh i liked the 3rd replay, u dont move relaxed tho..try some wushu, get a replay .at least .we will see i guess
LoL
ok ill try to post another wushu replay. we shud meet up ingame somtime tho
here are 2 sparing ones that i just made
Attached Files
spar5.rpl (552.7 KB, 9 views)
spar 5.rpl (554.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by NinjaKick1; Apr 29, 2012 at 05:31 AM.
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

ok i will but im at my dads house for the week so i wont be able to play ingame because my toribash game is messed up but right as i get back to my moms i will work on a wushu replay.
EDIT: just found out that i can play here but i cant play online for some reason so i can post some moves that i will create but i wont show them in action.
Last edited by NinjaKick1; May 1, 2012 at 06:31 AM.

RelaxAll Application
Hey guys, I would like to join RelaxAll because your style seems to match my style and the members of your clan that i have fought/sparred with before seemed like they knew what they were doing and were very experienced. I am a black belt (1871 qi) and have been playing for a little over a year now. My main mods are taekkyon, aikidobd, and wushu. I also do a little parkour every now and then too. My past clans are WCA and Element, both of which i quit because of the lack of conversation. For example, when i would see them in-game, they might say hi and be silent the whole rest of the time im on the server. When i talk to them, they would ignore me. Dunno. Anyway, it seems like you guys are pretty active so... I hope i can join you. PM me if you would like to test me or something(i dont have any good replays on my laptop).

Best Wishes,
Lukedragon
luke be more active in the fourms but also guys we arent being active at all! im not sayin im in the clan but like nobodys postin!

ok sereisly wtf nobody has posted for like 6 days lol. im checkin it every like hour to see what you think about my aplication but nobody is on!

Dude wow I'm the same way. You,and you aren't even in the clan, have been the only person who has responded to me. Like you said I too am checkong back like every hour to see if one of you have responded. I will wait a little longer before withdrawing my app. :/

Thx anyway( ill give you a week or so)