Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I am serious, even if I'm slightly in doubt if they are hacking or not I check the replay afterwards to confirm, and even if it is someone we might think is hacking because of some 27-7 stats or something like that it is never an actual hacker, just somebody who plays well. I never really meet people with 30-0 stats, they always die before the end of the game. I do watch a lot of overwatches, and not often is there a hacker in there, although I did see 2 blatant wallhackers yesterday, but that was out of like 15 overwatches.
I think people are just good at screaming wolf, when I was smurfing I was called a hacker every single fucking game

I usually get a hacker every 1 in 10-20 matches. MMing hates me tbh.

I usually don't say anything during the match, but I'll just report the person and watch the demo after the match ends to see if the person was hacking or not.
I'm not really bothered by people doing bad. Everyone has bad games, that's no big deal.

What I'm talking about is having to play with people that don't know how to play the game. Like people that buy an MP7 EVERY round because "I like it".
^
I'd buy an MP9 / MAC10 every round too if my teammates weren't yelling at me for doing so. Nothing beats the feeling of a good run&gun to your opponent's face.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
oh i didn't even know that.

well if you have a full party and want to pick up a nooby gn1 lmk lmao. but i'll lyk when I get to GN3

edit: tried solo queueing again late at night and unchecked dust II so I was hoping maybe i wouldn't get absolute shit bags on my team.

but i did.

2 with no mic. 1 that insists that armor is useless and did not buy it a single round. 1 that was competent and 1 silver elite that was yelling at me in the chat for aiming at the ground with a pp bizon 30 feet away. he said I should spray at their heads.

i vow to never solo queue again. until I get into the higher ranks where most people know what they're doing, anyway. the game literally isn't even enjoyable when you're playing with fucking morons.

well with the useless head armor thing, he kind of has a point (if you're on CT side)

if you start to realize that the enemy is only buying AKs/AWPs you can just buy body armor because a headshot would kill you anyways, if you have the money though the safe bet is to go for the helmet. (I always buy head armor but I've played against many people who choose not to buy it, and it doesn't negatively affect them, not that I've noticed anyway).

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I am serious, even if I'm slightly in doubt if they are hacking or not I check the replay afterwards to confirm, and even if it is someone we might think is hacking because of some 27-7 stats or something like that it is never an actual hacker, just somebody who plays well. I never really meet people with 30-0 stats, they always die before the end of the game. I do watch a lot of overwatches, and not often is there a hacker in there, although I did see 2 blatant wallhackers yesterday, but that was out of like 15 overwatches.
I think people are just good at screaming wolf, when I was smurfing I was called a hacker every single fucking game

I do the opposite, if someone is doing exceedingly well and getting shots that I consider near impossible, I report them, just in case. I'd rather sift though 20 overwatch cases with smurfs/people who are clean than let a hacker go play another match against another team. I'm not the type to type "lol fucking hacker carrying your shitty team" in chat unless i'm being sarcastic though.
Never forget.

Never.

i should of put more down :^(

and it all depends on what's happening to buy a mp9 or a mac 10 it could be a good buy,
Last edited by BANG; Jul 12, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
Never forget.

Never.

i should of put more down :^(

and it all depends on what's happening to buy a mp9 or a mac 10 it could be a good buy,

The odds were WAY skewed on that one, wish I would have been home to bet on it. Oh well, nice one!
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
well with the useless head armor thing, he kind of has a point (if you're on CT side)

no no.

i said he thinks ARMOR is useless. in general. he did not buy body armor the whole game.

also I bet 30 cents on F3 and if they win I get $4. plsplsplspls
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
no no.

i said he thinks ARMOR is useless. in general. he did not buy body armor the whole game.

also I bet 30 cents on F3 and if they win I get $4. plsplsplspls

they already won

also armor is important, yes

aim punch is a bitch

EDIT: not yet they haven't won i'm an idiot
Last edited by NotShadow; Jul 12, 2015 at 01:08 AM.