Toribash
Hiya chintu. Most of the clan seems very dead. But some of us are still twitching. :3
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I will, evil! Whats your user on youtube?

and I'm alive :3 welcome back chintu <3 I missed you
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
recently you guys have gone too much inactive
plz don't die
it will hurt me if this clan dies
and shmevin is banned?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Shmev left from what I know. I'm still here though Chintu, I don't plan on leaving aha. I do miss the IRC chats though.

Oh and P.S. Rickmo, Evil's YouTube is linked in his signature. Which brings me to point out there is a chess video on that channel and I'm not included and it hurts my little heart aha.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
you guys can always come to #enigma
we can chat there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Maybe one of these day I'll stop by down there...
as for the clan, we're just experiencing a more severe post drought. We'll be alive sooner or later.

added: I'm not in the video either Rain, so you know what! We'll make a new video, with blackjack and HOOKERS! 10x better than your mean video >:C
Last edited by RICKMO118; Sep 9, 2014 at 09:42 PM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Maybe one of these day I'll stop by down there...
as for the clan, we're just experiencing a more severe post drought. We'll be alive sooner or later.

added: I'm not in the video either Rain, so you know what! We'll make a new video, with blackjack and HOOKERS! 10x better than your mean video >:C

This sounds like a great video. Just maybe remove the hookers. We could replace them with male k-pop idols though. That works for me.

Like really works for me.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I never finished it guys im sorry ,ill make a new one and you guys never sent pictures to me when i was doing it lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by EvilStealthWarrior View Post
I never finished it guys im sorry ,ill make a new one and you guys never sent pictures to me when i was doing it lol

Im surprised Noah never sent in any of my embarrassing ones on my behalf. He did it a lot back in the IRC days.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~