Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i play:
spore(full version)
armagetron
halo demo
sewer run(on miniclip.com)
toribash(°_O duh)
ruber ninjas demo
multiwinia
ect...
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Really Cinamintz Yes i do agree that this thread is indeed a spam thread and, yes we do have a wibbles for shit like this, and yes this can be closed I also agree... But you need to stop catchin attitudes with everyone.

And What about my post was improper Grammar? Only thing there that could be remoarsely counted as improper grammar is the word "Cuz" and that actually is proper grammar because slang is counted in the english language now... (<<<< Thats called and ellipsis, and is used for longer than usual pauses in sentences.)

So is there any other shit u wanna randomly complain about, because if you haven't noticed we only needed one person to complain and your not the first... So please, Stfu... Thank you have a nice fucking day

EDIT: I do agree, Knitpicking at you was wrong, but I agree with Materger, you didn't need to cuss me out. That was wrong of you.

So learn2calm, and let's do what materger said, let's wuv eachother!

(That sounds wrong)
Last edited by Cinamintz; Jun 27, 2009 at 08:03 PM.
Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of Megan Fox giving you a buzzcut without her shirt on, now that would be HOLY SHIT!
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
EDIT: I do agree, Knitpicking at you was wrong, but I agree with Materger, you didn't need to cuss me out. That was wrong of you.

So learn2calm, and let's do what materger said, let's wuv eachother!

(That sounds wrong)

I like this clan more and more now.Thanks for understanding my point.
You made my day.

I wuv you!

(In a super ultra mega homo way.)