Toribash
Personally, I don't think I should be a council member anymore. I don't show my opinion very well anymore, and I don't take part in the council disscussions much. I feel as if I should be something related to the in-game part of Toribash, not the forums part. If you do not agree with me, feel free to pm me about it, but I don't feel comfortable as a council member anymore.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Personally, I don't think I should be a council member anymore. I don't show my opinion very well anymore, and I don't take part in the council disscussions much. I feel as if I should be something related to the in-game part of Toribash, not the forums part. If you do not agree with me, feel free to pm me about it, but I don't feel comfortable as a council member anymore.

if you dont wanna be in the council anymore then no one is gonna stop you. and if you think it was a bad idea a short time after then im sure you can get back in. do what you want bro
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Annnddd.. my laptop is fixed. I have 2 days to nolife toribash, because i'm going to a summer camp from july 1st to july 10th.

EDIT: BTW aren't I a freshman now?
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

Seeing as you've done a fine job in council I believe you are eligble for any other job that involves in game events. I'll pm you about what you want to be. And how you can become such. If your looking for something War related I would be happy to comply it would be good to have someone who can war without us saying anything would be nice.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Annnddd.. my laptop is fixed. I have 2 days to nolife toribash, because i'm going to a summer camp from july 1st to july 10th.

EDIT: BTW aren't I a freshman now?

Yes I'll move you as soon as I return home if you haven't been already.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

It's your opinion, but okay.

I think you're fine right now.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker