Toribash
Hello ORMO, today I'd like to present U some replays of mine. I hope U'll like it. Sorry that I uploaded 4 replays, however, I would like to read your opinions about them.

Hey, Master.
Attached Files
(Elate) - Anthology.rpl (142.0 KB, 18 views)
(Elate) - Elemination.rpl (167.8 KB, 16 views)
(Elate) - Reproduction.rpl (184.6 KB, 16 views)
(Elate) - Insanity.rpl (157.2 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Elate; May 5, 2012 at 05:11 PM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
I'll try to view the replays soon.

Also, sup,

Eh, How could I refuse Elate, Yes. ;)
Last edited by masterexploder77; May 5, 2012 at 06:11 PM.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
thx, Master. What about replays? I'd like to know my mistakes.
Last edited by Elate; May 5, 2012 at 06:30 PM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
/real recruiter

Elate: I'm just going to give you an overall opinion on your replays. You can Dismember like they said. But you are extremely stiff. You tend to jerk a lot of your joints and it's very noticeable. The only replay I enjoyed was your last replay(And God Dammit, 3 Replays Only). I only liked it because of the dismembers, it was destructive, and I like that. But everything after that was was stiff and you jerked a lot. You're also really. Really. Slow. It takes forever for you to do something, and when your in the air, you always have 'hang time' which makes the replays less of an attention grabber.

So, it's a No. You need to work on being more fluent with your moves, and stop jerking your joints when you do something. Also try gaining some momentum during your replays, it makes it more enjoyable to see a strong hit. Come back in a week or 2 after improving.
I'd like to give my opinion. You can do some booms and some twists. But your movements look awkward to me. In sit back and watch the flowers and the alchemists nightmare your opener to the kick looks really awkward. Try to avoid awkward moves like extended ab jumps or extended ab kick or weird movements at weird times.