Ranking
Name: Hotseatbot
Belt: as white as white can get
GMT: pretty sure its like +30
Past Clans: nothin
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I can type really really fucking fast...

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): ummm... sexbot and whorebot

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

I was recommended by the one and only togo (ya that shitty player)

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):

I can talk really well...

About Yourself: Lets not talk about me... lets talk about you... hows life? and how does that make you feel?

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Why do you not want to quit [eVo]

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to accomplish becoming a green belt... <--- pretty hard though
Originally Posted by besterich27 View Post
Name: Erich-Daniel
Belt:2th Dan
GMT: +2
Past Clans:[-WK-]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I think I am OK at art, nothing special, but I believe I am a fairly good host.. I can see if someone is acting immature and will punish him accordingly, depending on what he did.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Not that I remember, might be one: ThePyroManiac

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Not sure if quite recommendation, but I played with Fancy, and I liked his attitude. I hope other eVo members are like that

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido, rank 400 at Mushu.

About Yourself: A 15 year old teen living at a farm, earning money working every evening, with a bunch of friends at school. I like to play games, hang around with friends, and do the usual stuff. A genuine 15 year old teen, I'm not special [ And mommy never said I was ]

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because I am looking to "increase my social radius" if thats a thing, and generally get more friends to play with. Maybe also get more competitive.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Get some friends, play with eVo, kick ass, maybe do some wars.

no

Originally Posted by HotSeatBot View Post
Name: Hotseatbot
Belt: as white as white can get
GMT: pretty sure its like +30
Past Clans: nothin
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I can type really really fucking fast...

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): ummm... sexbot and whorebot

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

I was recommended by the one and only togo (ya that shitty player)

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):

I can talk really well...

About Yourself: Lets not talk about me... lets talk about you... hows life? and how does that make you feel?

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Why do you not want to quit [eVo]

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to accomplish becoming a green belt... <--- pretty hard though

bad app

NO
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Hello my name is Thomas Tian.

I am age 26 (fairly old)

I am blue belt

And my special skills are art videos etc etc.

My nickname is Hk, and I have no former accounts

The mods I am good at are wushu, aikido, taekkyon, greykido, etc

I would like to join eVo because my previous clans essm, energy are ethier not active or they are being really pissy to me

And eVo on the other hand is one of the nicest clans I have ever seen, And you guys are very funny and I would be honored to be a family member of eVo. None of my previous clans ever thought I was a family member to them and they would be very mean to me in tons of ways like fspecing me during battle and overall being total dicks to me and your the only clan I know of that doesn't do that.

Hkzq
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Not bad, find us in-game and we'll see.

Ok Great sorry i didn't see this yesterday i was not home having family time lol XD
Originally Posted by Kiza View Post
I'm sorry to do this. patient* patience*
Its fine I like being corrected helps me improve.

Go ahead, just don't spam us with 'em.

Ok I sure will but I need to make some new ones first. New computer.....
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Originally Posted by Hkzq View Post
Hello my name is Thomas Tian.

I am age 26 (fairly old)

I am blue belt

And my special skills are art videos etc etc.

My nickname is Hk, and I have no former accounts

The mods I am good at are wushu, aikido, taekkyon, greykido, etc

I would like to join eVo because my previous clans essm, energy are ethier not active or they are being really pissy to me

And eVo on the other hand is one of the nicest clans I have ever seen, And you guys are very funny and I would be honored to be a family member of eVo. None of my previous clans ever thought I was a family member to them and they would be very mean to me in tons of ways like fspecing me during battle and overall being total dicks to me and your the only clan I know of that doesn't do that.

Hkzq

To apply to anything, fill apps out correctly. At age 26 I would assume you can do that. Where you say "Etc" could be more information to help you join.
Post examples of your art and videos.
You have no former accounts, yet you are blue belt and an alt, explain?
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Name:Gombas461
Belt:2nd Black Dan
GMT:+4
Past Clans:RC
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I can mount the video otfotoshopit photos, music clip..

Player Card:mushu,judo.abd,wushu,aikido.

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):Not

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Not

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):mushu,judo.abd,wushu,aikido.

About Yourself:I am engaged in sports, I can play the guitar (but I do not need this).

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I just want to work in koliktive good people, and just poobschatsya, somehow help the clan.
Sorry about my bad application (Horrible) sadly my windows 8 won't show my art or videos so I'm going to try and figure out what I can do to fix that problem

also please forgive me about that bad application it was fairly late at the moment I was posting the application and Im have blind sorry

Then I will post some art and videos

Hkzq
Last edited by Hkzq; Oct 8, 2013 at 12:24 AM.