Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

First time I've been deranked. Ranked to GN2, then lost 3 games in a row because of shit team mates.

Just broke the loss streak with like 8 mvp stars and 25 kills though

hopefully I some-what salvaged my elo

Edit: If anyone wants to play, I don't mind playing people way higher ranked than me. I'll play with MG's and shit if you'd have me. Promise I'm not a dumbass and I listen well.

i hate solo queue'ing now because my team is always half retarded. really need some people to play with. help me.

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TribeSoap/
Last edited by Clay; Jul 11, 2015 at 08:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
First time I've been deranked. Ranked to GN2, then lost 3 games in a row because of shit team mates.

Just broke the loss streak with like 8 mvp stars and 25 kills though

hopefully I some-what salvaged my elo

Edit: If anyone wants to play, I don't mind playing people way higher ranked than me. I'll play with MG's and shit if you'd have me. Promise I'm not a dumbass and I listen well.

i hate solo queue'ing now because my team is always half retarded. really need some people to play with. help me.

steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TribeSoap/

tell me when you get to GN3/GN4

i'm MGE but we can make it work maybe
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
well I was GN2 but idk if I'll ever fucking move from GN1 unless I start playing with people

csgo won't let me play with you unless you're between GN3 and global, can't play with people 5 ranks below you unless you have a full party
oh i didn't even know that.

well if you have a full party and want to pick up a nooby gn1 lmk lmao. but i'll lyk when I get to GN3

edit: tried solo queueing again late at night and unchecked dust II so I was hoping maybe i wouldn't get absolute shit bags on my team.

but i did.

2 with no mic. 1 that insists that armor is useless and did not buy it a single round. 1 that was competent and 1 silver elite that was yelling at me in the chat for aiming at the ground with a pp bizon 30 feet away. he said I should spray at their heads.

i vow to never solo queue again. until I get into the higher ranks where most people know what they're doing, anyway. the game literally isn't even enjoyable when you're playing with fucking morons.
Last edited by Clay; Jul 11, 2015 at 11:05 AM.
Sorry to disappoint you, but you get matched up with people who get 3 kills the entire game even at LE level. Also, it isn't rare to get matched up against a party getting boosted by a hacker. Spinbotting galore.
it isn't rare to meet hackers? I haven't met hackers in at least 500 competitive games.

Also even supreme and globals can play badly and be stupid, its just that they are more consistently better than everyone else. I played with 4 supremes yesterday that bought guns every round even if we were loosing, and went 1 a 1 mid and 3 b on dd2 and tk'ed on purpose. Retards will happen at any level bro you just need to perform better than average over a long duration of time and you will rank up thanks to mathematics.
You play on the same servers I do based on your country code, you can't be serious. When the guy with the 15 hours played profile 30-0s your whole team of LEs and DMGs you don't really need to look for any other explanation. You can't even call smurf on that.
I am serious, even if I'm slightly in doubt if they are hacking or not I check the replay afterwards to confirm, and even if it is someone we might think is hacking because of some 27-7 stats or something like that it is never an actual hacker, just somebody who plays well. I never really meet people with 30-0 stats, they always die before the end of the game. I do watch a lot of overwatches, and not often is there a hacker in there, although I did see 2 blatant wallhackers yesterday, but that was out of like 15 overwatches.
I think people are just good at screaming wolf, when I was smurfing I was called a hacker every single fucking game
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 11, 2015 at 05:10 PM.
i'm starting to surf again
what a time to be alive
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again