Toribash
Weppet did you get the message from rhaemond and the one fRom Bercat because they both basicly asked the same thing but I, after consulting Zeus might have a pole on it. If you need to know what I'm talking about join the skype chat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Weppet did you get the message from rhaemond and the one fRom Bercat because they both basicly asked the same thing but I, after consulting Zeus might have a pole on it. If you need to know what I'm talking about join the skype chat.

I'll pm you.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Anyone up to do something today?

sleep, sleep and more sleep.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hi Lucie! Glad to see you here again

I don't know about your old rank honestly. Many things changed since you went inactive and we decided to demote/kick all inactive members. Now there are more than enough council members and a lot is pretty much restarted. I think you have to earn and work to gain your position again. Hope you understand what i mean.

(continue this on talk thread)

Ofc I understand! It's a nice decision you made, I would do the same thing :3
Don't worry, I will earn a better position, I will do my best for that, a lot of memeber don't know me (I was inactive for a really long time) So I will start by doing a second "apply" just to present myself and to remind who I am.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Ofc I understand! It's a nice decision you made, I would do the same thing :3
Don't worry, I will earn a better position, I will do my best for that, a lot of memeber don't know me (I was inactive for a really long time) So I will start by doing a second "apply" just to present myself and to remind who I am.

Well, i appreciate your positive attitude.

Moved away from the land of inactive members.
Originally Posted by -Lucie- View Post
Hey I'm back, Can I get my rank back, I'll be active, I had some problem irl so I couldn't play or be active but now, I fixed everything up :3
Love you guys

Omg thank god you came back. Well hopefully I can give you your rank back soon because I'd love to have an extra voice on the council with the recent events that have transpired. Also with the up coming events (you and everyone else will be informed soon of what has been offered to us)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Guys when I return on Monday im not sure what to expect but I can promise I will be on Monday, while I'm on I would like to war any and all clans possible. I intend on earning war perms rather quickly so get ready for me to bug you guys to death to find wars until or if I get my war perms :P
Noice I hope we do war alot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]