Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lolwut?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84278
heres a funny thread
its says:
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
So...me and my friend were on winter break and we were staying in a really nice log hotel place like a ski resort. Anyway, after an afternoon of snowboarding we made our way back to our room. It was around 9 PM when people started to come back to their rooms. So, me and my friend are in our room and I go to take a shower (A hot shower to warm up). A few minutes into my shower, I heard the door open but i wasn't too alarmed because (With only one bathroom) I thought it was just my friend using the toilet so I joyfully take the remainder of my shower. I shut the water off, grab my towel, pull back the shower certain and there's my friend, naked, standing in the middle of the bathroom (between the door and the shower). I pulled the certain back up and say, "What the fuck are you doing?" He didn't say anything then I heard him walking toward the shower. So, I backed up a-bit and say "Get the fuck outta the bathroom!" A few seconds after that, he pulled open the certain and jumped in the shower. He got really close to me, pushed me against the shower wall and started to rub my cock. With everyone touching my cock, i cant help but get somewhat erect. Then he grabbed me by the chin and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but feel hot then he got on his knees and started to suck on my cock. It felt so good even though this was my best friend just randomly forcing oral sex on me. After a while, I really enjoyed this, I started thrusting myself into him.

Long story short... I have a girlfriend... What should I do toribash?

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS, I WISH I COULD LOVE ALL YOUR COCKS
(A+++++++ would fap again.)

You're a winner in my book, bro. ~Dalir

and heres my post reply
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84278&page=7
and this is what i said on page 7
Originally Posted by ChrisDom
Long story short... I have a girlfriend... What should I do toribash?

i loled at this part, if you want toribash to do this is my answer

and your friend this is what i say to him

kthxbai
~ID12345
da wibble lover

Last edited by Jan_miguel; May 7, 2009 at 02:52 AM.
i wasnt kicked and ID your not welcome in this clan youve joined element now stop invadeing or illl report you didnt kick me i felt un wanted dentian asked me to stay i said no now shuddup
Originally Posted by nighthawk1 View Post
i wasnt kicked and ID your not welcome in this clan youve joined element now stop invadeing or illl report you didnt kick me i felt un wanted dentian asked me to stay i said no now shuddup

IM IN YES
can you see the members list
and im not YES-LR im YES-EB
fargle forgot to change it
ask fargle

Originally Posted by ownagehuh
NightHawk,You do realise he is in THIS clan right?

He quit element.

wat he said
do this in pms dont make a new thread *sorry for back modding*
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl