Toribash
I make some stunning scrambled eggs,
First a tablespoon~ of salt in a bowl with milk, then the eggs. Stir that for a couple minutes, then onto the pan.With the stove on 4 of 5, relative to temperature, I toss 3 ounces of butter on the pan to make maybe a 1 centimeter layer for the eggs to sort of float on. After the eggs have turned golden brown, on the bottom, I flip it over, and proceed to dice up the mass of egg into bite size pieces.after they've all gotten the golden brown look to them, I poor 'em into a bowl and eat.

They're sort of crunchy on the outside, which is most definitely pleasing, then the butter seeps out into your mouth along with the gooey inside of the little bites.

I find cooking to be very therapeutic, it puts me at ease. Someday I'd like to expand my menu, and pursue cooking a bit more.
I can make French toast.. About the only thing I know how to cook. I'm ashamed that I haven't learned more, my mom is an excellent cook and I should've taken advantage of that. Maybe I can coax her into cooking Thanksgiving dinner when I see her in November so she can teach me a thing or two.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Vibe= A family clan

Vibe isn't a serious clan, but yes we may be stepping things up a notch to reach official, but vibe will always be that clan where it's fun to talk at. Strict is not something we want to come off as to our members. Just let loose and have fun

So today I cooked an eggroll. And wouldn't you know it that was the best thing I have eaten all month. So my question to you it, what is the best food YOU can cook?

Okay. What I meant was I don't want it becoming too formal. It's not like I'm gonna post ten clen orgs and shitpost everywhere but I do like to be informal. I just don't want to end up leaving here for the same reason I left inq, that's all.

I am a god at putting baked beans in the microwave.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Okay. What I meant was I don't want it becoming too formal. It's not like I'm gonna post ten clen orgs and shitpost everywhere but I do like to be informal. I just don't want to end up leaving here for the same reason I left inq, that's all.

I am a god at putting baked beans in the microwave.

Aren't we all gods at the savage arts of microwaving?

Speaking of that, I went out to buy a new microwave today since me older one broke.

500 dollars for a stainless steel microwave. 5 0 0 d o l l a r s.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
What about you Fates? Still inactive? I'd like to meet you ingame,just to let you know who's the best aka the sexiest of the clan,you know...

I'm forum active until later today cause I'll be on a computer after work my normal computer is still rekt. So it'll be a bit before I'm 100% back to fill in-game activity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
The stainless steel functions as a mirror so he can fix his hair while getting brain cancer at the same time. Win/Win scenario right there.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Woah Pid a 500 dollars microwave?
that seems really expensive (i guess?)
anyways how are you guys?

His microwave can cure cancer.
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
His microwave can cure cancer.

Nothing. NOTHING can cure ME.

Anyways /invade because Sparky is my brother-in-law, so I think that qualifies me to post here. hi, how is everyone doing.