Toribash
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Zoro how'd you decide on pleblord?

Also, do you pronounce it "pleb-lord," or do you mush it into one word?

Two words.
It was Stellar who picked it.

Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
They have potential, mainly because of the members in it know what they're doing. Which is always a bonus to new clans and means they can progress very quickly. One of the weirdest clans I've seen for a while is (8D) Redundant and them lot really confuse me, but are so funny in the irc at times.

8D is like us. Just here to have a good time.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Anyone got a science fair topic? For those who don't know what I mean, it is a topic that can be tested with an experiment. For example Do video games effect blood pressure.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Don't know if this is good or not but I got an idea for you:
When I am immersed in a game that has the camera in first person or 3rd person, but with close follow, and I slip from some kind of edge of something tall by accident I have a real life falling sensation in my stomach exactly as I had when I have fallen in real life.
Is this rare or other people experience this as well?
It's your turn to apply next, Kratos
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Hey people help me log into my college site. What do you guys suggest if it says my password is correct and the recovery isn't working.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)