Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Milk
Math is a horrible leader and the clan itself is not enjoyable to stay at instead of Coffee.

Please, that was uncalled for.

I don't get the drama; it's just a bunch of more members(everyone in both clans seems to be cool, and we're already allied for a long time, so nothing but good in this), new name(this is just aesthetic), and new administration(this right here is the only thing that, the way I see it, might be more open to discussion).
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Ehh, I wouldn't Shmev, No offense to 1 or anything but I've found merges to just cause problems, I have had two clans that i've been in Die from merges
but milk is no longer in coffe (no offence)
maybe if he rejoined and tryed to bring coffe back to life
L: 3)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
i think the idea is great, just not if u end up witha gay clan name.
Also the whole leadership structure would be fucked

1. I would appreciate it if you wouldnt use sexual slurs or uneeded cursing. Im not mad but its just a notice.
2. Yes, a clan name is a definitaly something to consider.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Totally supported, this is definetly going to work; both clans will be benefited.

IMO though, mixing the two names will just make for a bad name.
Why not make a completely new one?

I thought so myself. Any combonation of [one] and [coffee] doesnt seem to work. You know what they say however, "A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet."
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
I'm against it.

Coffee was the first clan i was in since my whole toribash life, i've grew up with this clan util the time i left and i still love this clan a lot.
I don't care if One and Coffee are inactive, everything is possible to fix it and i don't really want to see this clan merging.
Math is a horrible leader and the clan itself is not enjoyable to stay at instead of Coffee.

Think of it Shmevin, this clan merge won't help on anything at all and it will just make things worse but since almost everyone want this, i will miss coffee forever.

Milk, I appreciate your devotion to this clan. This also was my first ever clan I was in.
The problem is, we dont have much of a choice. Both clans would benefit from this and trust me [coffee] needs help. The whole point with Math being a bad leader is very disrespectful. If at any point the clan council saw that Math was a bad leader they wouldnt let him make the clan in the first place. If in any case, he is a better leader then I am.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Please, that was uncalled for.

I don't get the drama; it's just a bunch of more members(everyone in both clans seems to be cool, and we're already allied for a long time, so nothing but good in this), new name(this is just aesthetic), and new administration(this right here is the only thing that, the way I see it, might be more open to discussion).

^
-----
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
Ehh, I wouldn't Shmev, No offense to 1 or anything but I've found merges to just cause problems, I have had two clans that i've been in Die from merges

Oshi its aracoon!!!

Anyways, which clans? Even so I think this will turn out for the better.
maybe if he rejoined and tryed to bring coffe back to life
L: 3)

Thats a possibility...Definitally.
Last edited by Shmevin; Nov 11, 2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know i'm not but coffee will be aways on my toribashian heart.

That's up to you shmev, if you wish to merge both clans to increase the activity i won't stop you, however since both are inactive and it helps in nothing at all i won't support.

Also i'm still against it.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada