Toribash
Apparently. I mean I think I have. Nope, nvm I have never been kicked out.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
wait people get kicked for inactivity?

hahahahahahahahaha thats funny

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Apparently. I mean I think I have. Nope, nvm I have never been kicked out.

I have. Discovered it when Nearly yelled at me for posting in the CnC thread awhile ago... But I'm back on sparring and begging people for CnC on Skype has gotten a bit boring.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger View Post
I have. Discovered it when Nearly yelled at me for posting in the CnC thread awhile ago...

what did I yell at you for
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
what did I yell at you for

Posting in the RSO CnC thread without being a member. I thought I was a member, but was apparently kicked for inactivity.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Hey People, how are you all doing (i want to start to be active now) and i need a little help with CnC, what do i have to see to CnC a spar replay? i can give a 2 lines CnC and that's all, it's not enough...
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
Hey People, how are you all doing (i want to start to be active now) and i need a little help with CnC, what do i have to see to CnC a spar replay? i can give a 2 lines CnC and that's all, it's not enough...

Anything you don't like or something that you think the person can improve on. A good way of giving CnC is by just comparing your replays to this person's replays. Now, this method doesn't work very well for me because I suck at making replays, but I believe it will be different for you.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
emm.. no, i have the same problem , i'm bad with replays too, but thanks anyways.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Anything you don't like or something that you think the person can improve on. A good way of giving CnC is by just comparing your replays to this person's replays. Now, this method doesn't work very well for me because I suck at making replays, but I believe it will be different for you.

shouldn't compare anyone to what you do blah blah blah just give your opinion.
wow that
sucked
sup guys?
I might post an app later, I really wanna join that org
since I started sparring last week (for real, lol) and I'm not that good with landing and such, I wanna get some C 'n C about my style, some tips, become a legend, help someone, etc
also sorry about my english, it's not my main tongue
It seems that anybody new always says they want to be famous and or a legend :P
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource