Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok.
discussion withdrawn.
obviously some people here cant open there biggoted minds to both points.
I think both are relevant but sometimes religion can be interpreded in different ways.

Now trik and adrian, stop being americians and get over your self, your not gonna linch nori.

May i point this out, trik and adrian how can you say something is wrong if you dont understand it.
More over how can you prove something is right.

Prove your scientific explaination
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
That topic, Pretty much will give some bad conflict between religion and science

oh hell this is goddamn true
lets get another topic for good.
i got some good topic. Whats your opinion about home-schooling? is it better then the ordinary school? Give your reasons.
Last edited by MpoNori; Nov 3, 2011 at 07:44 AM.
we rub a mexican monkey
I was once slightly religious. I had this "faith" and it completely screwed me over. So I actually thought from all points of view and listed the evidence for and against. In the end, the evidence against religions heavily outweighed for. All the "you need faith to believe this" has a simple psychological explanation.

For example, 2 thousand years ago people did not understand what "days" were, nor did they understand the "solar system". This lead the them making up the story that "god created the world in 7 days". Another example would be that 2 thousand years ago, they did not understand evolution, and thus having our adam and eve story. I could go on and write 7 thesis' about this but I think you get the point.

tl;dr Religion is a bunch of mongolian scrotum cocks.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Adrian is like a gay bird
But still he is a nerd
He wears strawberry underwear
He isn't male?! oh dear!
Adrian.
Sorry let me laugh
hahahaha
okay you obviously didnt look to closely at religion, im not going to get started because its a bad idea.
Let me say i support both sides, in a non-contradicting way.

I like the idea of creation as a discussion topic, but id like to steer far away from it.

New topic|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>old topic

New topic, is the big bang true. (if not scientific alternatives)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Please intrigue me with your evidence, no body has provided me with anything convincing yet.

The big bang, in my opinion, is most likely not true.
I believe that there existed an event, metaphorically similar to the big bang that created time and an expanding universe.
I have little clue how all physical matter came into creation, but I think that when the universe was created, it is made of quantum foam, some how the quantum foam, over time, gather (due to gravitation pull) and started to form the slightest bits of matter, which will later form particles, atoms, mexican rectums etc.
Last edited by Adrian; Nov 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Please intrigue me with your evidence, no body has provided me with anything convincing yet.

The big bang, in my opinion, is most likely not true. I believe that there existed an event, metaphorically similar to the big bang that created time and an expanding universe. I have little clue how all physical matter came into creation, but I think that when the universe was created, it is made of quantum foam, some how the quantum foam, over time, gather (due to gravitation pull) and started to form the slightest bits of matter, which will later form particles, atoms, mexican rectums etc.

nope adrian, not over thread. How ever i would like to point out. the bible was writing in hebrew, the tree was as strong as rock(translate) the tree was made of rocks (the metaphorical express is lost in translation)

Just a thought.

big bang not true, evidence supporting it (the doppler effect) has been proved false. (im not PhD physicist so i can only explain portions of why its false)

Yea i believe in the mist though, and the particles pulling together in spinning cloud of dust (not sure how it got to be spinning with a non expanding universe).
But the spin of the galaxy seems to prove the spinning cloud of dust theory (unless wizard made everything spin)

So the universe is not expanding.

Your quantum foam method is big bang, minus the bang.
so renamed adrian theory.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
so renamed adrian theory.

<3

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
nope adrian, not over thread. How ever i would like to point out. the bible was writing in hebrew, the tree was as strong as rock(translate) the tree was made of rocks (the metaphorical express is lost in translation)

Just a thought.

big bang not true, evidence supporting it (the doppler effect) has been proved false. (im not PhD physicist so i can only explain portions of why its false)

Yea i believe in the mist though, and the particles pulling together in spinning cloud of dust (not sure how it got to be spinning with a non expanding universe).
But the spin of the galaxy seems to prove the spinning cloud of dust theory (unless wizard made everything spin)

So the universe is not expanding.

Your quantum foam method is big bang, minus the bang.

Very interesting, how old are you again?
Clan war with Zone 50k

Sentinel 0 – 1 Hamza135
Adrian 1 – 1 Hamza135
Adrian 2 – 1 DashFadel
*Adrian has homework brb
Sentinel 3 – 1 Zomfier
Sentinel 4 – 1 Hamza135
*Dash is afk
Sentinel 5 – 1 Zomfier
Sentinel 6 – 1 Hamza135
Sentinel 7 – 1 Zomfier