4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by LOLERCOAST View Post
Nick: Loler
Belt: 6th
Previous clans: Evil... fl0w... Addicted... etc...
Reason to join: Because I love fl0w and snake and xhiba****** asked me to
Replays: Do I have too :[

i say yes to Loler
no
Quick notice:
This and next week I have to move to another flat since landlord gave me a boot. There is lots of stuff to move, things to get done, pay some bills, etc, its one big pain in the ass. The thing is, there is a possibility to not have internet in the new apartment, so far that flat doesn't even have a telephone line and its secluded place. Not to mention administration here that it takes 15 days just to take your case into consideration for anything. Snake knows, I once told him, we almost live in the same country. :]
So if you don't hear from me for some large amount of time, that doesn't mean I'm dead , just not... connected, anymore.
I hope this will not happen, but if it does maybe one small g-bye is in order? :S
Sucks.
Well another bad news, is that I wont be online on every wednesday from here and on. Reason: I will start to swim again
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Quick notice:
This and next week I have to move to another flat since landlord gave me a boot. There is lots of stuff to move, things to get done, pay some bills, etc, its one big pain in the ass.

wish you best of luck Bojan ;p

Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
Well another bad news, is that I wont be online on every wednesday from here and on. Reason: I will start to swim again

thats a good news ;p enjoy! ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
skype/irc/steam or what?
i can't organize any clanwar/whatever when wea re so disconnected and catch up only ingame. some people aren't checking forum at all...

if you can't into forums lets pick what we all can into...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I haz skype but not always open, my steam's always on, and I can't bother connect to irc I always forget about it.

I'm pretty sure everyone has steam nowadays ;p

but if you wanna skype me add deprav