Toribash
I'm not saying you're bullshitting, you just aren't any different than any other fag who thinks they are something new and exciting. You are average. Mediocre. Pedestrian. You are nothing special.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Why can't I join?

Just asking so I can improve.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
Originally Posted by Frigster View Post
Why can't I join?

Just asking so I can improve.

Cause your app was terrible and you spam the forums.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
In what ways was my app terrible?
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
I'm not going to give you CnC about your app, figure it out.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
i want to know to work on it for the future
Hello,
I am Frigster. My brother is Lopsin (leader of the Sparta organization and member of DM), and Shamshank is my bffl. Festus is going to be teaching me how to spar like a pro and in the meantime Lopsin is teaching me. I am a green belt but I am getting good quickly. I only have around 25 posts but I only started forums today. Lopsin told me that C3 was a good clan, and that it would be a great fit for me.

Thank you for reading this and I would be flattered to join.

No.
This app gets 31 flavors of no.
That wasn't really an application anyway, it was just you telling us about your friends and what they're going to do/are doing. :|
Okay, so, I'm not going to screw around with this application.

My name is Nailo. I am Currently a brown belt and I am trying to expand my Toribash horizons by joining a clan. I specialize in Aikido. I'm ranked about 3800 overall currently.

Pretty much what you can expect from me as a member of any clan is as followed:
-I am loyal to a clan that is loyal to the game.
-I am straight forward about my opinion and I don't screw around.
-I am a pretty nice guy and I respect and guide those who are worse in rank and/or skill.
-I follow any and all rules the clan and game give me, to the letter.
-I am active in the game and I hope to start being active in tournaments and clan events soon.
-I can say with confidence that I am a good fighter and I will represent your clan well.

Over all, this clan looks pretty awesome and I would love to start representing you to the best of my ability.
i want to know to work on it for the future

We told you no.

We don't have to give you a reason.

Kindly stop posting in our board.