Toribash
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
I'll vote yes if you guys vote yes.

We like you Mousse!

I appreciate it a lot!
Anger gives motivation without purpose
I'll just go ahead and make a poll in the box, soo we should have an answer shortly :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
I'll just go ahead and make a poll in the box, soo we should have an answer shortly :3

Thank You I hope that I can make it!!

(I'm on my phone and it is like 11:50 pm. God, I have school Tomorrow, gosh :3 ) I soooo love the early mornings that comes With Security officer training <3
I'll just go to sleep, oh I'm so anxious.
Last edited by Mousse3; Nov 13, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
Shrugs tiredly
To be honest idk
You put a good impression on me so it's leaning toward a yes, but impressions ain't everything nor the deciding factor
I think he needs to do that mandatory trial thing to settle things
No harm intended, let's just get to know you better

Also take note we do not ever ever play ingame and if we ever do it's because of some fucking huge event and that probs happens once ever 6 years so just know that
Last edited by fluffykat; Nov 14, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
Fuck.
I know that this clan is a forum clan and because of that fact, I applied

Surely I can take the one week test, but I may not post as much as a full member, because I want to learn the policies of this clan.

I hope that You could take me in the clan, I have been looking an active and friendly one for a long time Forum activity is the key to unlock the holy gates of Pandora and that is just the only thing I want from a clan. In my opinion, this is the most active forum clan by now.

As a finn, I might be little stubborn, but humble and friendly.
-----
So how is the poll? Or am I already in the test week?

I need a little clearing up :3

Man, I would have so much to say, but I don't dare to post in your forums because everything is a bit unclear
-----
guys?
Last edited by Mousse3; Nov 14, 2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Upon voting, you are in for a trial week. Try to be as active as you can during it. Welcome(for now xD) and have fun!
Proud member of [Pandora]
Thanks! I have been active as you may know.

I have a little request, could the trial week end this thursday-friday, because I started to be active from those two days. You don't need to accept this but as you see, I have been active even when I was at a trip to wilderness (phone is a great gadget)

Btw. I can upload some pictures from my trip as soon as I have some battery in my phone
Don't worry about it. It isn't actually a very fixed "week". It's more so we can see how well you fit with us. And to be honest, I like what I have seen so far. That's just my view on it, tho.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Всем привет,меня зовут Лёша,ник в игре-zzxcv123,у меня коричневый пояс,Ци-506,любимый мод Judo,играю уже 3 месяца,играю хорошо