Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVQ6Qp7DPnU

try now

Man 1: Listen, forget about it kid, they are ghosts.
Man 2: Yeah, of course, what am I thinking? If you couldn't crack it with all your years of experience, it's impossible to conceive that I might have something to offer, right? Well maybe I can do better than some over the hill burnout.
Man 1: Watch your mouth!
Man 2: Maybe you oughta just take some early retirement right now and get some rent-a-cop night security job, telling Nam stories.
Man 1: Listen you snot nosed little shit! I was taking shrapnel at khe sahn, while you were crappin' in your hands and rubbing it on your face!!
Man 2: U-MAD?
Man 1: YEAH I'M MAD!!
Man 2: Really mad?!
Man 1: YEAH, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO BOUT IT?!?
Man 2: Feels good doesn't it!?!

There ya go, good movie.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Man 1: Listen, forget about it kid, they are ghosts.
Man 2: Yeah, of course, what am I thinking? If you couldn't crack it with all your years of experience, it's impossible to conceive that I might have something to offer, right? Well maybe I can do better than some over the hill burnout.
Man 1: Watch your mouth!
Man 2: Maybe you oughta just take some early retirement right now and get some rent-a-cop night security job, telling Nam stories.
Man 1: Listen you snot nosed little shit! I was taking shrapnel at khe sahn, while you were crappin' in your hands and rubbing it on your face!!
Man 2: U-MAD?
Man 1: YEAH I'M MAD!!
Man 2: Really mad?!
Man 1: YEAH, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO BOUT IT?!?
Man 2: Feels good doesn't it!?!

There ya go, good movie.

so much love <33
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
This may sound stupid but,do we have to buy MW3 or just download for free?

Considering as it came out yestreday or today then probably you'll have to buy it.
Buy it or wait until our computers are so jacked up ram and graphics cards so they HD is old school.

THE COMPUTER AND PIRACY WILL ALWAYS REIGN SUPREME! i think
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)