Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
ye definitely, looks amazing to be only 2$

also anyone wants to level my smurf to rank3 for 10k tc?

No takers? :P I can go 35k my main acc and my smurf is surpreme, so my 2nd smurf needs to get some action
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 10, 2015 at 06:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Yeah I placed a small bet on Sinister too, $10 payout if they win.
Mainstream is pretty much a blatant waller, lmao. it's so funny to watch.

I've opened like 3 cases and got nothing so that was the end for me... I have a friend with 20 hours who got a Karambit Doppler FN on one of their first few cases, makes me want to open more but I know I'll get complete crap.

i would of put down more but those were the skins i could care less about, I thought NME was going to win since Koosta and Uber are pretty op. and i wish my luck was decent i opened a few cases and got some system locks and a shitty smg skin
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
No takers? :P I can go 35k my main acc and my smurf is surpreme, so my 2nd smurf needs to get some action

I will tomorrow if I'm available, I just played several matches carrying a friend of mine, little burnt out rn.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
i bet the rest i had on qeeyou, jesus christ they're so bad

That's what I though, but apparently LDLC are worse even after almost beating Liquid.
S A D B O Y S
my main is dmg but I can play with you on my gnm account

add smurfqart2
display name is The Silver Smurfer
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201933497
or this
Last edited by Melqart; Jul 11, 2015 at 12:15 AM.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
That's what I though, but apparently LDLC are worse even after almost beating Liquid.

LDLC are more inconsistent then vp, :^( but LDLC should just disband after taht they're just so bad, silver pug at best
i made a little back with the Renegades Vs CLG i think im going to start following them their comeback game is on point
tfw you come back from 11-4 to 14-11 and have your tie/win ripped away from you round by round, with the enemy team just having one player alive at the end of every round