Toribash
2 questions Bojan:

1) What, and this is directed to snake aswell; What the fuck did snake mean by that sig?

2) Why wont you carry our clantag? Honest answer.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
1) Snake told that to all those fanboys of the DayZ mod that were glorifying it with simple: ''because we say so'' logic.

2) Because I like my freedom, I like to be independent but also to belong to everyone in this community, to hop on every DSC I like, make a fool of myself (if I wish) and not involve you as a clan into it.
Basically, if one day I decide to post my naked pics into support thread stating that a dildo is stuck in my ass and I need help, no one will say: ''Yeah, that's that crazy flower guy. They are all like that.'' :]
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Basically, if one day I decide to post my naked pics into support thread stating that a dildo is stuck in my ass and I need help, no one will say: ''Yeah, that's that crazy flower guy. They are all like that.'' :]

You know what; All publicity is good publicity!

Jokes aside; So what? xD
-----
Anyone wants a adamantium force?
Last edited by Smogard49; Sep 8, 2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Awwwwwwwww yeah I make an appearance in Bojan's epic comic book :3 Who's the guy I'm talking to ? ^^

And I didn't KNOW (edit) where to say that since the page is closed but your event/book is fackin epicly great Bojan, I'm a fan ! ;p

page 44

Last edited by deprav; Sep 8, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
Its Nblx, or any other derpface clown/joker...