Toribash
Would like to correct that Tom did NOT lead KnC.
In fact, he barely was on.
Thanks for your time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
My Apply!!
Hello people from [Obey] .
Hey , before you go for what I want to participate , let me introduce myself .
I'm BJ479 (I am a green belt , but my main is a 5th dan ) ... not important at this time , I like to do fittings, and do digital art . I do not practice sports , but I'd start making basketball . I like to turn to the severs of Toribash , and my favorite mod is naturally ABD ( and aikido in general ) are often active in the game and if you are interested I can increase my presence on the forum ( even if the site is always open when I play ) then I'll answer to PM in case you would like to tell me something .

Now that my introduction has been said , let me tell you why I want to join.
What I have to offer [Obey ] ??
I have enough experience Toribash , I like to create replay and moves in Free Play , in fact I have full control of my Tori when I play .
I hope I have caught your attention and your curiosity .
Thanks for the consideration !!
Attached Files
BJ479 - Bad Day.rpl (178.9 KB, 3 views)
BJ479 - DESTROYED.rpl (73.7 KB, 2 views)
BJ479 - Natural Calamity.rpl (238.4 KB, 2 views)
Fastest Skeet Ever.rpl (156.2 KB, 2 views)
Double Skeet.rpl (193.2 KB, 2 views)
Hey, I am BigGrin. I am very old and sad. I never smile or let alone grin, that's why I made this alter ego, to feel better about myself. In order to really blossom I need some friends, so I would loooooove to rejoin the clan.

Also, I can savely say, that I suck ingame.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
Hello, my name is WerNerWerr (Braydan IRL), I am 15, my GMT is +10 and I would appreciate it extremely if I was able to join this great clan. I am a black belt but only a few games off of 2nd Dan. My competitive mods are: Aikido (Big dojo also), teakkyon, Mushu and Wushu. I am very active on forums, but I do not post unless its needed. I check the toribash forums everyday.
I am good at toribash. I have played over 700 hours (accumulated and according to steam). I love sparring and parkour and tricking, although I need to work on all three. I am very kind (so no raging from me XD). I do have Skype, but I will PM my Skype name if I get accepted (privacy reasons). I love technology ( I am currently sort of employed by my school as an I.T Helper), I love doing Martial Arts and I love doing acrobatics. I hope my application is up to standard, and I hope to join this clan.

Thanks -
WerNerWerr

Here Are Some Replays:
Attached Files
epic save 2.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
#Spar 9 vs Nublets.rpl (659.3 KB, 4 views)
#WNW - Antivenom.rpl (569.8 KB, 3 views)
#WNW - Tricky.rpl (387.2 KB, 2 views)
#WNW - Unleash The Beast.rpl (160.2 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by BJ479 View Post
My Apply!!
Hello people from [Obey] .
Hey , before you go for what I want to participate , let me introduce myself .
I'm BJ479 (I am a green belt , but my main is a 5th dan ) ... not important at this time , I like to do fittings, and do digital art . I do not practice sports , but I'd start making basketball . I like to turn to the severs of Toribash , and my favorite mod is naturally ABD ( and aikido in general ) are often active in the game and if you are interested I can increase my presence on the forum ( even if the site is always open when I play ) then I'll answer to PM in case you would like to tell me something .

Now that my introduction has been said , let me tell you why I want to join.
What I have to offer [Obey ] ??
I have enough experience Toribash , I like to create replay and moves in Free Play , in fact I have full control of my Tori when I play .
I hope I have caught your attention and your curiosity .
Thanks for the consideration !!

I say no. -snip-
Last edited by Hattersin; May 4, 2015 at 10:16 AM.
We have a private board for a reason. Please use it, Nate.

The lot of you are under discussion, sit tight, it won't take long.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Everybody from the page prior is denied, rest is being looked at.
Trials are still under discussion.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I say no. -snip-

Can you please tell me a reason??
Last edited by Hattersin; May 4, 2015 at 10:16 AM.
Originally Posted by BJ479 View Post
Can you please tell me a reason??

Hatt denied you anyway.
Plus the information why you are denied is Classified