Toribash
^^^ I approve of this message above, Zouph seems to be a good guy.

As for Omega, noteworthy at the least. Same question as Kiza.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by SlyNinja12 View Post
Name: Colby Perry
Belt: Black Belt
GMT: 11:16
Past Clans: MOFF, EssM
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):None, Sorry if this affects the application

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Wushu, Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo

About Yourself: Funny, Not Shy, Socialable

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because it seems like such a cool clan

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Be friends with all the members in eVo

No.
Kiza & Fancy- I believe that I am fit for this clan because I am determined, percistant and I love making friends with many people. I might not be considered "the best player" but I do this for fun. I just want to fit in with all of you guys .

If there are anymore questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Last edited by omega90; Oct 3, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
|SP||MP|
inb4persistant
---
on topic, I appreciate all of the comments towards me. Means a lot.
-insert violin-
we dem boys
Name:Malachi Banks
Belt: 3rd dan
GMT:-7
Past Clans: [Legend] (flip)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Art

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):None

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Wushu, Mushu, Akido, Judo , Ninjutsu etc.

About Yourself:Well me as a 2 year toribasher I have learned a lot. I attempted to join a few months back and i was not patent and didn't want to wait but I came to realize patents is key when wanting to join a good clan. I truly enjoy music and learning about every thing from this game in-game and out side including things like art video making etc.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I wish to join [eVo] in finding friendship and a true family to play toribash with. Once i join you in combat I plan to fight by your side until the very end.Also I really want to have a clan where I can just chill and hangout every once and a while I promise to stay active in-game as well as the forums and everything else.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:I wish to become a better player/partner/warrior/friend/family member .

P.S.
If there is anything else you would like me to add replays etc please tell me so that i may get them up A.S.A.P.
The door to freedom has opened its your choice to walk through it.
Originally Posted by D3VIL3Y3Z View Post
About Yourself: I attempted to join a few months back and i was not patent and didn't want to wait but I came to realize patents is key when wanting to join a good clan.

I'm sorry to do this. patient* patience*

P.S.
If there is anything else you would like me to add replays etc please tell me so that i may get them up A.S.A.P.

Go ahead, just don't spam us with 'em.
Name: Erich-Daniel
Belt:2th Dan
GMT: +2
Past Clans:[-WK-]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I think I am OK at art, nothing special, but I believe I am a fairly good host.. I can see if someone is acting immature and will punish him accordingly, depending on what he did.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Not that I remember, might be one: ThePyroManiac

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Not sure if quite recommendation, but I played with Fancy, and I liked his attitude. I hope other eVo members are like that

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido, rank 400 at Mushu.

About Yourself: A 15 year old teen living at a farm, earning money working every evening, with a bunch of friends at school. I like to play games, hang around with friends, and do the usual stuff. A genuine 15 year old teen, I'm not special [ And mommy never said I was ]

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because I am looking to "increase my social radius" if thats a thing, and generally get more friends to play with. Maybe also get more competitive.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Get some friends, play with eVo, kick ass, maybe do some wars.
Originally Posted by besterich27 View Post
Name: Erich-Daniel
Belt:2th Dan
GMT: +2
Past Clans:[-WK-]
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I think I am OK at art, nothing special, but I believe I am a fairly good host.. I can see if someone is acting immature and will punish him accordingly, depending on what he did.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Not that I remember, might be one: ThePyroManiac

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Not sure if quite recommendation, but I played with Fancy, and I liked his attitude. I hope other eVo members are like that

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Aikido, rank 400 at Mushu.

About Yourself: A 15 year old teen living at a farm, earning money working every evening, with a bunch of friends at school. I like to play games, hang around with friends, and do the usual stuff. A genuine 15 year old teen, I'm not special [ And mommy never said I was ]

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Because I am looking to "increase my social radius" if thats a thing, and generally get more friends to play with. Maybe also get more competitive.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Get some friends, play with eVo, kick ass, maybe do some wars.

No.