Toribash
The invasion of the giant sheep of Giglamorth.

Or everyone in the world spontaneously combusts because that would be excellent in every way ever.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
"From the calm morning, the end will come when of the dancing horse the number of circles will be 9". This quote is from Nostridamus. WHen the Dance of the Horse (Gangnam style) Reaches 9 Circles (1,000,000,000) the world will end. BUT, I saw the video, it was 1,000,100,000 views. The world didn't end though. ()
"Isolate and Devour"
Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post
"From the calm morning, the end will come when of the dancing horse the number of circles will be 9". This quote is from Nostridamus. WHen the Dance of the Horse (Gangnam style) Reaches 9 Circles (1,000,000,000) the world will end. BUT, I saw the video, it was 1,000,100,000 views. The world didn't end though. ()

Nostridamus is a fool.. A substantial amount of his 'predictions' relied on him tearing up written notes and rearranging them as he picked them up.
While some of his predictions were interesting and somewhat accurate, these could have easily been foretold.

Honestly, Nostridamus is an idiot ._.
Star, I'm still mad at you for stealing my rank :<
How is every faggot in here doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Star, I'm still mad at you for stealing my rank :<
How is every faggot in here doing?

Hahaha, I lost it anyway. But I didn't go down as far as you did ;o