Toribash
Hi all
i want to join Ormo
i hope you Enjoy it)
Attached Files
!Rez-Frost like.rpl (175.4 KB, 30 views)
(Rez-Bored LIama.rpl (275.2 KB, 25 views)
!Rez-bom-bom.rpl (199.6 KB, 29 views)
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
My opinion: You sure got the booms, but where's your originality? How are you gonna leave your mark on your replays?
oh yeah
I would like to give my opinion on Kennichi and Rezer.

Kenichi: Replays are okay your tricks are great. But destruction, you need more. Some of your replays are really messy and slow like Beta 4 and Beta 5. You jump with extended abs so it looks awkward and weird try to avoid that.

Rezer: You have the destruction/booms. You have the tricks. You have the transitions. But your missing two important things. Momentum and the speed of your replays. Your openers can be like this ...... and then your first hit is like BOOM. You know? Or it could just be BOOM BOOM BOOM and then a pose. Bored Llama great replay but a bit slow. After your last kick you can setup a skeet to the head to get a decap and I would be like "Wow". If I was a recruiter I would say no and say that I want more replays like Frost Like.
I'll do this when i get a chance but i'll be busy for a little bit.
EDIT: Oblivion did it. Pretty much summed up my thoughts
Last edited by Erth; May 1, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Wrapping up Rezer's application since my opinion differed on those posted.
His replays aren't based on speed, but they don't have to. If you are able to do something, whether you do it or not is just a option regarding style, and from what I saw he's capable of attaining higher speeds if he wished to. At times it was as simple as extending a knee.

I did enjoy the floaty-"realistic" route you took and the flow of the combos you performed was great.
Both options are understandable when it came to that skeet. Seeing the head just attached to the chestpiece screams for a skeet, but you were too close for it to result in a impressive skeet spinning to the same side you were turning previously, and it would take you too long to skeet if you spun to the other side. Maybe a +1dm boom would have done the trick.
The only thing I'd warn you about is that when you go for slow+"realistic" it's easy to look too stiff, but for the most part you seem to be doing well.

You're in, and feel free to continue sharing your opinions on applicants, pusga/KenGee. Replay-making is obviously subjective and discussing it is always an appreciated contribute to ORMO.

Carry on with the other apps guys.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.