Toribash
Sorry for not being on today, Had a ROTC event that lasted 14 hours. Aku I didn't know you played the star role in Precious.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Lol, aku why must you be American?
-----
Ok guys, go vote on our recruit thread
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 20, 2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I vote no for the recruitment thread. I thought we were going to keep this clan small.
Not for the thread, on the thread-_- I made it because noob left, so we need another person

And I want to laugh at the dumbasses
-----
We're voting on burnedbug
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 20, 2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Cool, go say that on the thread

Under recruitment silly

I made it last night

I honestly don't see it. Are you sure you put it in? giggity