Toribash
Originally Posted by savlon View Post

boom!

and for the download

Attachment 516992

Nice, but just a thing: zeus and master have the same pose, doesn't look that good imo.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=518112

we should do this. I need my tc back, we can earn tc for the new tag if we decide to do it. I'm in. Unless this already started.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post

Nice, but just a thing: zeus and master have the same pose, doesn't look that good imo.

Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post

we should do this. I need my tc back, we can earn tc for the new tag if we decide to do it. I'm in. Unless this already started.

Great fucking picture, and I'll sign us up if we get more people on board.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Great fucking picture, and I'll sign us up if we get more people on board.

Sure, i'm totally for it.

When i have time i'll set up the new recruitment thread, in a few hours you'll see it.
Lets sign up bb we can win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

didnt realize lol, ill wait untl zeus gets on to give me one of his own.
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
The deadline is the first of July so we have time. But if we are to do this we need practice because if there is money involved the rules change entirely. There will be duelers and shovelers who will stop at nothing to win the money. And as we recently learned from fighting nitro we are not that bad in fact, we are better at abd then we were befo're we started 2.0 so I believe if we push hard enough we can beat all the clans to win ( think of this as our make up fo3 not doing clan league).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
The deadline is the first of July so we have time. But if we are to do this we need practice because if there is money involved the rules change entirely. There will be duelers and shovelers who will stop at nothing to win the money. And as we recently learned from fighting nitro we are not that bad in fact, we are better at abd then we were befo're we started 2.0 so I believe if we push hard enough we can beat all the clans to win ( think of this as our make up fo3 not doing clan league).

Training is the most important thing right now. We have to "play for win", don't get cocky, don't risk if not necessary. A good tactic that i found useful during a war while playing (and you've seen results): whisper a mate and forget about server's chat, dont look at it, dont get distracted, dont care about what others say, allies or enemies. Just focus on the game. Play for win, this means: you can shovel, lift and grab how many legs you want. Don't rage if you are being shoveled, this won't improve your situation and you'll most likely lose easier, learn how to counter instead.

Those are my suggestions for every tournament/war we do, we will all improve if we work on this.
Training is the most important thing right now.

Haha too true. Anyways my internet is dodgy and I only have it for 1 hour a day because of this so I find myself playing single player which is helping :P
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post

I don't do in-game things anymore atm.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker